Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    bruddahdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    honolulu,hawaii
    Posts
    56

    Red face wtb 95 slt ski tow hook

    anybody?


  2. #2
    la90043's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,201
    Whats the question huh? I bet I can answer it...............



    http://greenhulk.net/forums/member.php?u=10359



    Quote Originally Posted by bruddahdave View Post
    anybody?

  3. #3
    bruddahdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    honolulu,hawaii
    Posts
    56
    i need the hook on the back of the ski used for towing inflatables.

  4. #4
    la90043's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,201
    the 95 slt comes with the hook in the rear of the boat. Do you want to replace that one huh? its missing? broken? huh?



    Quote Originally Posted by bruddahdave View Post
    i need the hook on the back of the ski used for towing inflatables.

  5. #5
    la90043's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,201
    here is the part number. You will not find it on ebay. maybe you can post that in the classified section here in greenhulk or you can buy/order it new here https://www.onlinemicrofiche.com/WPS...t/Viewcart.asp



    Add Directly into the parts list. (If you know your part number.)Qty Part Number Current Items In Shopping CartQtyPart Number DescriptionPriceTotal 7061002 HOOK,SKI-TOW$63.05 $63.05 SubTotal$63.05




    Quote Originally Posted by la90043 View Post
    the 95 slt comes with the hook in the rear of the boat. Do you want to replace that one huh? its missing? broken? huh?

  6. #6
    la90043's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,201
    part number is 7061002...ski hook for polaris slt 750



    Quote Originally Posted by la90043 View Post
    here is the part number. You will not find it on ebay. maybe you can post that in the classified section here in greenhulk or you can buy/order it new here https://www.onlinemicrofiche.com/WPS...t/Viewcart.asp



    Add Directly into the parts list. (If you know your part number.)Qty Part Number Current Items In Shopping CartQtyPart Number DescriptionPriceTotal 7061002 HOOK,SKI-TOW$63.05 $63.05 SubTotal$63.05

  7. #7
    la90043's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,201
    wtb................i got it!............

    its............... "want to buy"...................

  8. #8
    Jug Inspector
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago Burbs
    Posts
    552
    I have one. $20 plus shipping and it's yours, perfect shape.

    Is there anything else you need for the SLT? Maybe some extra parts "just in case"???? I still have a buttload of crap to get rid of....

  9. #9
    bruddahdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    honolulu,hawaii
    Posts
    56
    ibreakstuff i sent you a message
    also thanks to la90043 for posting

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    topeka,ks
    Posts
    3,332
    welcome to the hulk dave , i got a sltx its a slt just a the biggest motor it , i love this hull im a big guy its does well with me and another person ,

    care to share how you broke your hook ?


    i wouldnt traid it for anything in the world except maybe that new 255 with 7 inchs of suspension in the seat ( my boys hit the seat if they come un stowed ) ,

    i breakstuff is regular so you should have no problems with him ,

    also if you need any parts give us a holler in the Polaris Classifieds

    and or search for john zigler ,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wtb : Ultra 150 rear tow hooks (stainless)
    By ac650sx in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 12:30 PM
  2. Ski/Tube tow hook pulling off
    By ric992 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:04 PM
  3. Wtb black bow eye/tow hook
    By kham383 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. WTB 95 Polaris SLT 750 Handlebar Pad
    By hawkeye2400 in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 10:20 PM
  5. WTB: SL / SLT 750 Heads 94 or 95... NEED SOON!
    By ZOMGVTEK in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 09:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •