Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

fercho no longer a moderator?

I noticed that Fercho's name is no longer listed as a moderator! I guess he had enough of people taking shots at him all the time and desided to step down as a moderator. I hate to see him do that. I know a lot of people come down on him pretty hard at times. If you look at what he has brought to the gpr platform in quality information he is one of the few at the top of the list as to who has helped everyone go faster.

+1
    yep, that is sad. No matter what he does and no matter what he says, he just can't seem to go a day without someone questioning everything he does. He can't win either way.

You guys keep pushing the best people out there, and one day he's going to say F-all of you, I quit.....Then what are you going to do. I don't blame him one bit.

I'm not saying that he's the only one with knowledge, but how many others are willing to test 1,000's of different things to keep the GPR's alive. He's only tried to help people, but its never good enough for some of you. And when he's gone one day----don't bitch about it just because you don't have anyone to answer your everyday maticulus questions.

+1
    Fercho asked to be removed from moderator status. He has done nothing to piss me off, we are friends.

He just felt that with him selling "the package" that it would be conflict of interest in also being a moderator on this forum.

If he ever wants moderator status again he will be reinstated.

I agree Abbott,

I noticed he was off the Mod list the other night too

I asked Jerry to get of the forum as a moderator over 3 weeks ago. I want to post freely and as I please.

Some people did not like the way that I post because I was a moderator. Sorry, but I am not holding back my views because of that so I asked Jerry to remove me, Jerry tried talkking me out of it but I insisted,

Thanks Jerry for the opportunity, but doing R&D and others challenging my results will always cause controversy, and because of that I can never be a moderator.

Tommy thank you for your words. I see how fast you go with so little and it motivates me, but it also confuses me. I am still trying to figure out what the hell you did to them skis.

By the way Tommy "Freeing the hull from the water" that is what the new plate did for us!! I am still assimilating what you told me!!!

Being a moderator on this forum is more of an honor than anything else because they don't have to be baby sitters like on some other board.
    But with everything Fercho has and is doing to the gpr platform it was more of an aggravation than anything else because he couldn't or wouldn't defend himself like maybe he would of wanted to.
    Fercho keep up the R&D and don't worry about the non believers, you have enough proof that your R&D is helping the ones who wants you to help them.

Thanks Edwin. I know that I knocked heads with you and LSU Tiger in the Riva forum way back, but you have always appreciated the time that I invested on this platform and have supported me.

Abbott, thank you also, you have also been very supportive and a good listener.

Thanks again

No problem Fercho. As far as me and LSU Tiger it was all in fun. We both knew what you were doing and it looked like it was pushing you farther and farther into getting what you wanted for the GPR and now you are there and still doing testing to better the ones who wants to listen. The only thing that you are getting a little of reimbursment for is the package and them you are slowing letting some of it out the bag for the benefit of others and some still wants to question you. Maybe make your new found info a package owner only info from now on and let the others see the ass end of a few skis that believes in you.

Edwin you are 100% correct!!!!!

+1
    I think Fernando has to focus on development and moderator status only took more time out of r+d time.

You make more progress when you work together without clashing.

Fernando is on my must read list.

SCOTT.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information