Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    6,795
    +1
    2,010

    Citrus Nationals at Palm Beach Int'l Raceway(previously Moroso) 11/29 & 11/30!!!

    http://racepbir.com/events/view/335/42.html

    For anyone who hasn't gone to this event in the past, it's a great day of racing and exhibitions. I won't be there Sun for the NHRA finals because I have to have at least one riding day per wknd, but it looks like there will be more events Sat so I plan on being there most of the day. Anyone interested in joining us in the stands let me know and I'll pm my cell #.

    Also, when I called them I was told that they won't allow small 6-pack size coolers into the park like you can have at Homestead, so looks like we're gonna need to bring beer $. I'll probably bring a small cooler anyway just in case they aren't enforcing this.
    Attached Files Attached Files


  2. #2
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    http://racepbir.com/events/view/335/42.html

    For anyone who hasn't gone to this event in the past, it's a great day of racing and exhibitions. I won't be there Sun for the NHRA finals because I have to have at least one riding day per wknd, but it looks like there will be more events Sat so I plan on being there most of the day. Anyone interested in joining us in the stands let me know and I'll pm my cell #.

    Also, when I called them I was told that they won't allow small 6-pack size coolers into the park like you can have at Homestead, so looks like we're gonna need to bring beer $. I'll probably bring a small cooler anyway just in case they aren't enforcing this.
    i'm working buddy...otherwise id be there....

  3. #3
    SHO stopper palmbeach jesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    palm beach fl
    Posts
    3,225
    I might go sat... Hit me up... 561-662-7080

  4. #4
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    6,795
    +1
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    I might go sat... Hit me up... 561-662-7080
    I'll give you a call in the AM...probably leave WPB around 10-10:30.

  5. #5
    SHO stopper palmbeach jesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    palm beach fl
    Posts
    3,225
    WOW!!!! they had a couple of jet cars doing low 5s!!
    Here are some pics... Semi with a jet engine did 7s....
    Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0410.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	512.6 KB 
ID:	106229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0420.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	333.6 KB 
ID:	106230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0421.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	304.5 KB 
ID:	106231   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0418.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	317.2 KB 
ID:	106232   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0426.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	304.8 KB 
ID:	106233  

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern Florida
    Posts
    5,589
    +1
    345

  7. #7
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    WOW!!!! they had a couple of jet cars doing low 5s!!
    Here are some pics... Semi with a jet engine did 7s....
    Enjoy.
    awesome pics....i could feel the heat and my eardrums hurting from just looking at em....

    that new track is looking nice....gonn a have to check it out

  8. #8
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    6,795
    +1
    2,010
    More pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0360.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	510.7 KB 
ID:	106976   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0356.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	482.8 KB 
ID:	106977   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0365.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	573.6 KB 
ID:	106978   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0368.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	378.4 KB 
ID:	106979  

  9. #9
    Kaybat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    1,735
    +1
    28
    that place is a trip...went back in '03(when i still lived down there)and the friggin' announcer's tower caught on fire!!!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    panama city beach 'fl
    Posts
    1,846
    +1
    9

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    WOW!!!! they had a couple of jet cars doing low 5s!!
    Here are some pics... Semi with a jet engine did 7s....
    Enjoy.
    jesse when they had the first jet car there they blew out the timing tower windows,they had no idea

    later cd

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Be Careful in Palm Beach, FL
    By spdracr in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 09:15 PM
  2. Warning to Palm Beach County FL Riders
    By tomgtv in forum Southeast
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:18 AM
  3. Anyone riding in the palm beach area saturday?
    By jack in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 05:28 PM
  4. 2 Yamahas stolen from (Palm Beach County) Florida
    By RonG in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 01:04 AM
  5. A weekend of riding at the beach!
    By dgmoore in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •