03-23-2006, 08:28 PM #1
Difference between Margarine and Butter
DO YOU KNOW... The difference between margarine and butter?
Read on to the end... it gets very interesting:
1. Both have the same amount of calories.
2. Butter is slightly higher in saturated fats at 8 grams compared to 5 grams.
3. Eating margarine can increase heart disease in women by 53% over eating the same amount of butter, according to a recent Harvard Medical Study.
4. Eating butter increases the absorption of many other nutrients in other foods.
5. Butter has many nutritional benefits where margarine has a few only because they are added!
6. Butter tastes much better than margarine and it enhances the flavors of other foods.
7. Butter has been around for centuries where margarine has been around for less than 100 years.
And now for Margarine :
8. Very high in trans fatty acids... Triple risk of coronary heart disease.
9. Increases total cholesterol and LDL (this is the bad cholesterol)
10. Lowers HDL cholesterol, (the good cholesterol)...
11. Increases the risk of cancers by up to five fold...
12. Lowers quality of breast milk...
13. Decreases immune response...
14. Decreases insulin response.
AND, HERE IS THE PART THAT IS VERY INTERESTING! (the most disturbing facts....):
1. Margarine is but only ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC...
2. And, margarine is initially BLACK , but it is DYED YELLOW to look like butter.
These facts alone were enough to have me avoiding margarine for life and anything else that is hydrogenated (this means hydrogen is added, changing the molecular structure of the substance).
You can try this yourself: Purchase a tub of margarine and leave it in your garage or shaded area. Within a couple of days you will note a couple of things: no
flies, not even those pesky fruit flies will go near it (that should tell you something) .. it does not rot or smell differently because it has no nutritional value, nothing will grow on it... even those teeny weenie microorganisms will not find a home to grow.
Why? Because it is nearly plastic. Would you melt your Tupperware and spread that on your toast? YUUUUUKKKKKK!!!!
Share This With Your Friends... (Butter them up!)
03-23-2006, 08:30 PM #2
03-24-2006, 08:55 AM #3
Now you need to research the differences between regular beer and light beer.
03-24-2006, 09:04 AM #4
03-24-2006, 12:20 PM #5
Progess Test In regular beer years 35...........in con llllluusivvvvvvvvve.... BURP!
03-24-2006, 01:57 PM #6
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- Central North Carolina
Rx951 where do you come up with all the info you post? You amaze me on the wlth of knowage you have!
03-24-2006, 06:15 PM #7
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By tmc84 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 30Last Post: 08-07-2007, 12:02 PM
By LA2NY in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-01-2007, 05:46 PM
By Rodneyae in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-03-2007, 11:11 PM
By RX951 in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2006, 08:48 AM
By Chrisrokc in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2006, 03:49 PM