Deadly Walmart shopping frenzy! Must see!

Im surprised no one is talking about this.

[/url]

I won't click the link but I did hear about it! I hope they shut the stores and threw those fkn idiot to the curb without a sale , or better yet are pressing charges on all the greedy bastards involved . sickening at best

Its tragic that a pregnant woman was hurt and an old man was killed. There is NO humor in that. However, I do find it funny (in a bizarre/ironic way) that people will behave this way over a sale at walmart???!!
    What was so cheap that they needed to get in there that bad and act like savages? $5 off a dvd? Batteries? Socks?

Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    Its tragic that a pregnant woman was hurt and an old man was killed. There is NO humor in that. However, I do find it funny (in a bizarre/ironic way) that people will behave this way over a sale at walmart???!!
    What was so cheap that they needed to get in there that bad and act like savages? $5 off a dvd? Batteries? Socks?
    I agree! I wasn't giving u greif for posting the vid! I choose to look away at bad car wrecks also! no sense in having someting stuck in your head for the day if it doesn't involve me,, but some folks are all over that stuff.. to each their own ,, now if I can help I would be right in the middle of it
    it's just my screwed up nature lol

Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    Yeah, they said that he was 34 years old. it doesn't make any sense... Ron

Yeah an employee.. I guess I heard it wrong the first time. I thought it was an old man.

Thread Information