rfi racing performance part WANTED

WANTED racing performance part for sea doo rfi redlimiter and header pipe or another modification

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    Sorry, there are no RFI performance mods for the 800 RFI engine.

do as I did when I bought my rfi, accept it for a good reliable fuel efficient ski that it is, and only goes as fast as it does.

Quote Originally Posted by winterstick View Post
    do as I did when I bought my rfi, accept it for a good reliable fuel efficient ski that it is, and only goes as fast as it does.
    my gsx rfi run now 58mph at 7040rpm. faster no performance part, after that only run 53.5mph stock. modification 163 rotary valve, 96 pump nujet propeler and [email protected] nozzel 85-88 . I only need modifie the revolucionlimiter to run more faster.7080rpm is the top of revolucionlimiter

+1
    There are no performance rev limiter parts for the RFI, it was a short run-model and no one makes any, sorry.

TLR

You will have to make the stuff yourself. No one I know of has modified the Rev Limiter or fuel map so aftermarket Heads Pipes and F/A's are imposible to use. Maybe a second generation RFI engine out of a ski after 2002 with apropriate MPEM may be better but I doubt it

The di mpem are remap fuel and ignition paremeters why not rfi

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar800sd View Post
    The di mpem are remap fuel and ignition paremeters why not rfi
    Read TLR's post #5 again. That is why.

Do you think we are idiots and just because you want it, it is going to magically appear? Maybe on another web site? Keep wishing.

The DI MPEM remap came directly from Orbital, and PPG purchased exclusive rights to this sw. Rotax is not interested in a Remap for their RFI engines, and nobody else saw a large enough demand to make their investment payoff.

The only thing you can do is pitch your prop up to load the engine more and decrease max rpms.

Quote Originally Posted by 96XPSS View Post
    Read TLR's post #5 again. That is why.

Do you think we are idiots and just because you want it, it is going to magically appear? Maybe on another web site? Keep wishing.

The DI MPEM remap came directly from Orbital, and PPG purchased exclusive rights to this sw. Rotax is not interested in a Remap for their RFI engines, and nobody else saw a large enough demand to make their investment payoff.

The only thing you can do is pitch your prop up to load the engine more and decrease max rpms.
    HEY SR. I AM NO THINK YOU OR OTHER PERSON IN THIS WEB SITE ARE IDIOT MY PERSONAL INTEREST IS FIND INFORMATION FOR MOD THIS RFI REVLIMITER THAT ALL. Thank for the information i try in other web site.no mod.revlimiter no go fasttttt....

Try <A href="http://www.sea-doo.net" target=_blank>http://www.sea-doo.net/ or http://www.groupk.com/index.html They will tell you the same.

Thread Information