Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

New Style Of Traction Mats That I Need Tested. I Need 4 More People To Test Them.

Hey
    I am wanting to launch a new product onto the PWC world. I need some help. It is a new style of Traction Mat. These mats are already used in the marine industry and have one the best reputation. I want to sponser three race team/racers for the coming season. I will give you the mats and the snaps (they will not be glued) they will have your team name on them and your logos. You will recieve two sets one for races and any other use to see how the products work and hold up. The next set will be a "custom" set when your boat when it is not being used. Guys this is a good product and is being in consideration for all new Yamaha PWC as an upgrade option. Please send me photos of your team and ski's and where/when you plan to race. Also I would like the teams that will be riding all year long that can really put these things to the test. Beach riding would be the best due to testing for sand. The carpet that we make for boat companies like yamaha, searay, Baja, etc.....is a non cut pile marine grade injection molded carpet so sand should not be a problem. If interested just let me know and I will get them to you. This product is not for sale yet. This will be the test for the product. Please if you have any questions or commits about the product THAT COULD HELP, feel free to post. Thanks and have a good day. you can call me on my cell phone to make this a faster sponsership. This product will not change the industry...It will give people a different option. So many mat colors, binding colors it will make your head spin.

Nick Smith
    678-468-5447
    Matwork Ltd.
    Last edited by TheNewTractionMat; 12-09-2008 at 08:30 PM.

Do you have pics? I have a club in south florida.(soflariders.net) We might be interested in this...

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewTractionMat View Post
    Hey
    I am wanting to launch a new product onto the PWC world. I need some help. It is a new style of Traction Mat. These mats are already used in the marine industry and have one the best reputation. I want to sponser three race team/racers for the coming season. I will give you the mats and the snaps (they will not be glued) they will have your team name on them and your logos. You will recieve two sets one for races and any other use to see how the products work and hold up. The next set will be a "custom" set when your boat when it is not being used. Guys this is a good product and is being in consideration for all new Yamaha PWC as an upgrade option. Please send me photos of your team and ski's and where/when you plan to race. Also I would like the teams that will be riding all year long that can really put these things to the test. Beach riding would be the best due to testing for sand. The carpet that we make for boat companies like yamaha, searay, Baja, etc.....is a non cut pile marine grade injection molded carpet so sand should not be a problem. If interested just let me know and I will get them to you. This product is not for sale yet. This will be the test for the product. Please if you have any questions or commits about the product THAT COULD HELP, feel free to post. Thanks and have a good day. you can call me on my cell phone to make this a faster sponsership. This product will not change the industry...It will give people a different option. So many mat colors, binding colors it will make your head spin.

Nick Smith
    678-468-5447
    Matwork Ltd.
    i sent you a pm previously on this. shoot me more information and i will gladly put them on my boats and give them a thorough thrashing

250x I just pm you without looking at your post. Anyways I need to speak with you on the phone. Sorry, the Idea had to stop for a week because I had to test the sand problem. We got it worked out and the mats are ready to be put on a boat and ran.

Palm Beach Jesse can you send me a PM with your phone number so I can get some details about your club. Also, I think I would love to give you a set. Show them off see what you friends think. You guys can ride all year. Anyways shoot me a PM.

PM sent...

Jesse I called you last Friday about the mats. If you could call me Nick Smith 678-468-5447.

Banned User
    Nick,

You up in Georgia? That 678 area code reminds me of home.. Can you post pictures of these mats? I'm in need of a new mat

Thanks,

Alex

Are you still looking at race resume's? I have one available via Email to you if you would like.

Hey, Thanks for all the interest in the mats here are some photos. I did not want to post these because of the project that they are on. Yes, there are speakers and two big batteries. But what you don't see is the Jet Turbine off of a helicopter. The photos are not that good. I believe that we will have these on a couple of ski before christmas. So, the real photos will come. I just wanted to show the front and back of the product and what the embroidering looks like. And the way all the new ski have the mats placement marks, we can make these one long run in stead of three little pieces. Which gives the ski a much cleaner look. Please, tell me what you think. The sand will not be a problem with the snap kit that we will send you. we know this because I am the largest producer of cockpit mats in the world. and if I don't make them, then i sell the carpet to the boat companies. I will show you photos of the GP,FX's,RXT,RXP,15F,VX, some time before the first of the year. Thanks to all those who have agreed to test them.

I still can send about four more sets out to people that can ride during winter.
    You pick the colors on the mat, binding, and what you want it to say. We will put what you want it to say on the back mat of the ski.

So, what do you think about the concept?

The first is the top of the mat, the second is the bottom of the mat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	friends 044.JPG 
Views:	162 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	107712   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	friends 045.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	107713  
    Last edited by TheNewTractionMat; 12-09-2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: type "o"

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information