Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    7

    Looking for Ultra 250 engine

    Looking for an Ultra 250 motor to swap out my 15F motor with.

    Anyone have one that they are willing to sell or know where I can get one?


  2. #2
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanSTXF View Post
    Looking for an Ultra 250 motor to swap out my 15F motor with.

    Anyone have one that they are willing to sell or know where I can get one?

    it won't fit w/o massaging the hull some. the blower won't clear the topdeck

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    7
    Yes, I know that it will take some coercing, but I know it fits because it has been successfully done already.

  4. #4
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanSTXF View Post
    Yes, I know that it will take some coercing, but I know it fits because it has been successfully done already.

    if you are referring to skips project it was a 250x top deck and a 15F bottom deck


    other wise i would like to see the pics of the transplant because i have a line on a clean 15F hull

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    7
    i am not sure if it is the same one, but there is a guy down here (Cayman) that has built one.
    not sure of the exact build that he did, but it is up and running.

  6. #6
    Its an all green monster. Its fast but he had to buy a complete 08 Ultra to get that motor. You will need to do the same as your going to need more then just the motor. Complete Harness and Fule sending unit.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    7
    Then it's still cheaper for me to go with the turbo kit than to buy a whole new craft, just to get the engine...

  8. #8
    Team N2L #112 *Monster 15FKawi*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    154
    CaymanSTXF indentify yourself mang.
    ?.?.? I see your new to GreenHulk,or mayb just a new account?

    and for the Ultra 250X/15F Conversion.. its worth just going turbo. or s/c. its some bit of body work trying get the roots.. charger to fit
    Terry's Bike is fast yeah,but if you were there at Wes-Tec Natls. Saturday you wouldve seen.. that bike couldnt stay put in the rough..
    He flew off pretty hard.too.. thank goodness he wasnt injured

  9. #9
    345 Yamaha Killa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by *Monster 15FKawi* View Post
    CaymanSTXF indentify yourself mang.
    ?.?.? I see your new to GreenHulk,or mayb just a new account?

    and for the Ultra 250X/15F Conversion.. its worth just going turbo. or s/c. its some bit of body work trying get the roots.. charger to fit
    Terry's Bike is fast yeah,but if you were there at Wes-Tec Natls. Saturday you wouldve seen.. that bike couldnt stay put in the rough..
    He flew off pretty hard.too.. thank goodness he wasnt injured
    +1 mickey!!
    just some very small vids..battery was very low!!so i had save save for the pics.



  10. #10
    jtskir15f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dubuque, IA
    Posts
    958
    is that an ultra 250 rear seat on there?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB - Parts Looking for TBM or MACC timing advance cover for ultra 250/260.
    By KawiMike in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 01:35 PM
  2. WTB - Parts Looking for Ultra 250/260 parts
    By blackrxp in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 10:30 PM
  3. WTB Looking for Ultra 250 or 260 supercharger
    By blackrxp in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 07:45 PM
  4. Keys for Ultra 250
    By rxpstan in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 09:22 PM
  5. any backages for ultra 250 ???
    By kaloo in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 05:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •