RxpX Fuel Racing

one question..if i put i a fuel racing into my stock rxpx what is the results??
    Destroy engine or keep an high speed?
    An italian says in a forum that with stock rxtx with racing fuel he keeps 80 mph....according to me is impossible....

+1
    It will slow it a little If he has high compression and alot of timing...it will save his engine. But a stock ski...won't help

sorry so i can put a more octane fuel and don't destroy the engine? I know that with one of the your prop it could be speeder...
    From one hand i'm skeptical...on the other side i think that a good prop is more important than air filter...groco...external ic...and some other things...
    But i don't understand which are the other mods with the change of prop...if i need to change pump wedge, intake grate , venturi nozzle...the benefits will not only form prop but from them....
    Explain me pm or public and thanls for answer

Test Pilot and Racer for Hire phoenixcustoms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danieletrono View Post
    sorry so i can put a more octane fuel and don't destroy the engine? I know that with one of the your prop it could be speeder...
    From one hand i'm skeptical...on the other side i think that a good prop is more important than air filter...groco...external ic...and some other things...
    But i don't understand which are the other mods with the change of prop...if i need to change pump wedge, intake grate , venturi nozzle...the benefits will not only form prop but from them....
    Explain me pm or public and thanls for answer
    NO NEED FOR RACE FUEL IN A STOCK OR LIMITED APPLICATION RXP-X.....WONT HELP......THE ONLY TIME THAT YOU WOULD CONSIDER RUNNING RACE FUEL IN THIS APPLICATION IS IF THE MOTOR HAS BEEN BUILT TO RUN IT. AND AT THIS POINT YOU HAVE SPENT WAY MORE IN THE MOTOR THAN YOU WOULD FOR THE WHOLE SKI ALONE. NOT TO MENTION YOU WOULD BE RUNNING SOME INSANE BOOST #'s.

THE QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF IS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE SKI. THEN BUILD IT TO THAT APPLICATION. AND TRUST ME EVEN THEN YOU WONT RUN RACE FUEL.

Hi friend...tnx....This is not for me but to let uderstand to some people in an italian blog that they are saying wrong thinks...TNX

have a good day...

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixcustoms View Post
    NO NEED FOR RACE FUEL IN A STOCK OR LIMITED APPLICATION RXP-X.....WONT HELP......THE ONLY TIME THAT YOU WOULD CONSIDER RUNNING RACE FUEL IN THIS APPLICATION IS IF THE MOTOR HAS BEEN BUILT TO RUN IT. AND AT THIS POINT YOU HAVE SPENT WAY MORE IN THE MOTOR THAN YOU WOULD FOR THE WHOLE SKI ALONE. NOT TO MENTION YOU WOULD BE RUNNING SOME INSANE BOOST #'s.

THE QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF IS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE SKI. THEN BUILD IT TO THAT APPLICATION. AND TRUST ME EVEN THEN YOU WONT RUN RACE FUEL.

More octane does not mean more power or speed if the motor does not need it. It actually can make the ski produce less power.

ROTAX RACING performance
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixcustoms View Post

9 out of 10 stock class RXP-X at the WF have run race fuel, incl the 2008 Worldchampion James Bushell,. but all have run a racing ecu, if you have a race fuel mapping you need race fuel, on the stock ECU it is not the case. but just like Jaws has mention, there is also other cases to save the engine with higher octan fuel, to to prevent detonation in high static compression or high boost engine setups

+1
    Rpm builds more boost/heat and timing is added to spin it up there. All these things put you over the edge in high load scenerios. Add no Knock control and you've got a 15 hour motor between rebuilds. It only takes 30 seconds and serious damage is already done.

tnx guys...this is what i want to hear...

Thread Information