+1

Looking for a special OEM Polaris tool?

If you find yourself needing a special OEM Polaris tool and you can't order it through Polaris anymore and noone has it for sale, then go to the link below and give this company a try. SPX Kent-Moore has all the special OEM Polaris tools for all Polaris's vehicles. There is a downloadable pdf file that has all the info you need. The only catch is that they only deal with and sell to a Polaris dealership. So you will need to contact your dealer to have them call and order what you want. Keep in mind the prices listed in the pdf file are the dealer cost so expect to pay a little more than what is listed.

http://polaris.spx.com/

+1
    A little more???? I do not know about everyone else but our polaris dealer is four times as much than the internet. No offense!!!! Is this the the divison of OTC ? which manf. SPX? HYD, PRESS PRODUCTS, just wondering. We need to support the guys on the form that make the tools and try to help each other out , but it is a good link to help others . This form is great, great , great , I cant wait till the spring!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    I don't think you understand...this website/company is the Polaris OEM special tools supplier to and for all new Polaris dealerships that start up and for previous dealerships that need a special tool. What I'm saying is that SPX still has these special Polaris tools (partnership with Polaris in the first place...they are not copies!) even though Polaris the company is out of them...ie: it's the only source to get these items if all else fails...like checking around with other members.

+1
    Your right I did not understand. Good deal, thanks for straightning me out! I get a little loopy around the holidays

+1
    No problem...we're all here to help out.

OME Polaris tools

Quote Originally Posted by 32DegH2O View Post
    If you find yourself needing a special OEM Polaris tool and you can't order it through Polaris anymore and noone has it for sale, then go to the link below and give this company a try. SPX Kent-Moore has all the special OEM Polaris tools for all Polaris's vehicles. There is a downloadable pdf file that has all the info you need. The only catch is that they only deal with and sell to a Polaris dealership. So you will need to contact your dealer to have them call and order what you want. Keep in mind the prices listed in the pdf file are the dealer cost so expect to pay a little more than what is listed.

http://polaris.spx.com/
    Hi, If you need OEM Polaris tools you can go to RV service tool's LLC. ATV, snowmobile, watercraft, Arctic cat, polaris, yamaha,all kind's of Power Sport tool's take a look. www.rvservicetools.com

Thread Information