Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Shredmaster plate in stock for 15F

I see there now available. Is anybody getting one for their 15F that can still ride this time of year? Would like to see some feedback on these.

I see that they don't have the reverse gate brackets yet. Anyone checked on pricing for the plate?

John B.

Robk, I was counting on you to test out that plate for me. The plate looks like it might be something special. I think its 300-350.00 but email shredmaster and see.

+1
    I would be glad to test it except that it's freezing outside here. I am actually on the list to get one, but it won't do me any good for about 4 months.

+1
    I 'll test it but someone else has to buy it...???

I ride year round...

Ive got an idea, Robk buy the plate and send it to johnny5 (hes trustworthy) and then let him test it and report back.

+1
    I have been around for days.... PLus somthing else for me to test...

Im currently tunning some 48mm novi's a stinger pipe will go on soon and just got a FP ignition which supposably came out of Chris MAcc stxr 03/04 boat...which im trying to verify...

ANyway up to you. I only have a worx intake grate though just so you know.

+1

Thumbs up New Shredmaster rideplate

I have actually did all of the testing on this new plate. Bob and I (mostly Bob) have been working on this for awhile now. I have done the testing on my stock class ready 02 stxr. I have been racing since 2000 and have known Bob (shredmaster) since the ultra150 plate, which is still the best plate ever made for that ski. This plate is amazing, with great tracking, rough water handling, and getting on plane fast. Its everything the description says on the shred-master website.

+1
    I think most would like to see if there is any type of speed gain. I have talked to Bob Morgan several times and do think the his plates are great. Although it may not be the best for everyones appplication it maybe a great all around plate though.

I would like to see if there is a speed gain myself over stock or something else.

I think the gpr actually lost speed or stayed the same with better handling
    Not sure though

+1
    I talked to Bob yesterday.. He said that the reverse bucket brackets are almost readyto put into production. This assembly is going to be around $50.00 and the plate for the 15f is going to be $300 to $350. He also said the price of the aluminum stock to build this could go up, but for now thats what the price is going to be. He said that the amount of the sales of this has been real good and that there could be as much as a 4 to 6 week wait on these. Seem the demand for this setup is far more than he expected, he said to get your orders in now to avoid the long wait that looks to be coming in the future. Got my order in lol.
    Jonny5, Bob did say that there was a gain in speed overall around 2 to 3 mph .

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information