Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for a group to ride with!

Hello everyone, I live in Rancho Cucamonga Ca. and have been on various trips involving my Seadoos. I was curious if there was any possibility I could take a ride with the SoCal riders whenever they hit the water. I love the ocean and Lakes so it is all good to me. I have never done the Catalina trip but I would sure like to try and maybe get some good pointers from you more experienced riders! My email is [email protected] THANKS

+1
    You're 8-10 miles from me. I ride elsinore when testing out new mods before I take it to the ocean. Keep a look out for the next ride info. Or I will pm you when I go.

Also, Check out www.socalwatercraftclub.com, There's more info on planned rides there than are posted here.

Cool

Cool! Well just hit me up whenever you decide that you guys are going out and I would like to see what your club is all about. I just registered with the AWA and have submitted registration to your site.

I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    +1
    Thanks for joining the AWA, I'll get right on that registration, Just to let you know...there is allot of experience, and racers in the club but we always make safety the 1st priority in the club

Alright well I am awaiting the registration form the administrator Hope you guys are going out sometime soon!

+1
    Possibly this weekend. Sat or sun. I'm open to either.
    Trawlercat will be there too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by deranger5 View Post
    Hello everyone, I live in Rancho Cucamonga Ca. and have been on various trips involving my Seadoos. I was curious if there was any possibility I could take a ride with the SoCal riders whenever they hit the water. I love the ocean and Lakes so it is all good to me. I have never done the Catalina trip but I would sure like to try and maybe get some good pointers from you more experienced riders! My email is [email protected] THANKS

Welcom to Green Hulk

deranger5

I ride out of Dana Point pretty often and just picked up a 2006 RXT with 8 hours and an 07 GTX Wake. I have a flexible schedule and go out on weekdays too. The socal club is a great way to hit the water and never get left behind!

COOl! Just let me know when you go out and I would be glad to join you!!! Even with this weather I love to ride! I am probably not as experienced as you guys but I know I enjoy it as much . Just message me at [email protected] if you ever head out for the weekend!

Go to our forum and register there:
    http://www.socalwatercraftclub.com/forum/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information