Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned User

sit-down and stand-up jetski riders

I think PWCTODAY has gone too a 90% stand-up site, 90% of the trouble I've been having over there are from stand-up riders.

Just some FYI, I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but they proved me wrong.

Stand-up riders do not like sit-down riders.

This is not meant to be a bash at all, just an observation over the last couple years.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ski pimp View Post
    I think PWCTODAY has gone too a 90% stand-up site, 90% of the trouble I've been having over there are from stand-up riders.

Just some FYI, I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but they proved me wrong.

Stand-up riders do not like sit-down riders.

This is not meant to be a bash at all, just an observation over the last couple years.
    yup im gunna agree with ya, i didn't like pwctoday cuz i got bashed...that's a member mentioned greenhulk, and everybody gets along...thats why i came to the greenhulk...here all kinds of ski riders are welcome...there's not drama here!!
    Last edited by gorilla03; 12-23-2008 at 12:06 AM.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gorilla03 View Post
    yup...I when i first started jetsking about 3 years ago i bought a sit down and they bashed me for buying a sit down...thats why i came to the greenhulk...here all kinds of ski riders are welcome...there's not drama here!! and no 40 page threads on how they bash sit down riders!!!
    I guess I'm hard headed and had to learn the hard way, not going to bash, just a good lesson learned.

+1
    I blame it on their moderators for allowing it. Personally I think that forum blows anyway, mainly due to it's terrible moderators. However I will say that some of the stand up riders over there are very cool, for example Dan Hanson (Super Pro) is a good friend and he is a member here too.

Cant we all just get allong?
    I just joined this site to get a different feel. I ride PWCs, dont care if they are standups or sitdowns. I own all kinds of watercraft and love them all.

BTW... YoYamma, those are some nice lookin Doos in your pic! I have a matching pair of 1997 GSXs and love them.

+1
    Just because there are a few punk a$$ stand-up riders does'nt mean they are all a$$ holes. I like stand-ups and couches. I have owned a few of each and personaly dont give a chit what you ride as long as your having fun. After all, that is what its all about. Isnt it?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdoglouie View Post
    BTW... YoYamma, those are some nice lookin Doos in your pic! I have a matching pair of 1997 GSXs and love them.
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Just because there are a few punk a$$ stand-up riders does'nt mean they are all a$$ holes.
    True. We do have to account for that 0.1%.

+1
    It really depend on what you need the site for. If i'm working on my Ultra there are more guys here that have the knowledge, but when I did my stand ups some of those guys made it possible.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    I blame it on their moderators for allowing it. Personally I think that forum blows anyway, mainly due to it's terrible moderators. However I will say that some of the stand up riders over there are very cool, for example Dan Hanson (Super Pro) is a good friend and he is a member here too.
    Here is one of many of the belittling pictures degrading people(me), that the mods allow, I asked them to take it off their web site and they are refusing. I turned everything over to my attorney here in Phoenix, If you hear of PWCTODAY getting sued, you can say you heard it here.

I've had about all I can take of those people trying to run me out of this sport.

They allow these things to happen then the bash fest begins.
    Mostly by stand up riders.

I'm willing to bet, most of the attitude over there would be different if I owned a kawi or a yami instead of a 800 doo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PWCTODAY_6.GIF 
Views:	255 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	109003  

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information