+1

So, hows the weather in San Antonio?

Looks like i'm heading over there again the day after Xmas. A quick, dump & run trip. I might be there till new years day. How the forecast looking there?

Man right now the weather is crazy. One day its 80 degrees, like tomorrow its supposed to be 84. But come Monday the high is like 50. Its also more humid than a sauna and the fog has been like San Francisco lately . But, as far as I am concerned, the weather is still nice enough to riiiiiiiiiiide!!

+1
    Man, Jim yesturday afternoon I almost pulled the trigger on a ride. It was upper 70's and warm as heck. Today it is gonna be above 80, but I head to work. At the first of the year it is always cooler and may not be so forgiving, but there is always a chance when you have friends on the water.
    I am off the week you will be here, so if the wife and I don't go somewhere we will see ya for dinner with the guys when you come through. No way your gonna come through without atleast a dinner.
    I am sure Bob, Bill and the gang will see this and agree that we will see ya here.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Man, Jim yesturday afternoon I almost pulled the trigger on a ride. It was upper 70's and warm as heck. Today it is gonna be above 80, but I head to work. At the first of the year it is always cooler and may not be so forgiving, but there is always a chance when you have friends on the water.
    I am off the week you will be here, so if the wife and I don't go somewhere we will see ya for dinner with the guys when you come through. No way your gonna come through without atleast a dinner.
    I am sure Bob, Bill and the gang will see this and agree that we will see ya here.

Thanks austin!

I'm always up for a good dinner! I was offered the trip yesterday the 19th & I'll know monday on the full details. I had a choice of houston, dallas, austin & oklahoma city. S.A was the choice hands down!!

fabrication guru rapidacceleration's Avatar
    +1
    ill be back in austin the 28th,
    your welcome to ride the SUV if your in the area.

JIm
    Hey man Ive been at Dans shop for the last couple days picking up my skis.I have not had a chance to get on the forum till right now. Bill and I are driving back the Monster and my new RXT-X right now!!! We just left Dans shop and are abouit 120 miles south of St Louis-MAN IT IS FRICKEN COLD !!!!! About 7-Degrees!!!!!!!!! Anyway Bill is driving right now and says hello Ill take over in about 30 minutes for the next 3 hours!!!!! Cant wait to see you!!!!!!! You are more than welcome, as a matter of fact lets do another get together at my house with the guys!!!!!!!! I want you to see my new boats, the mods and especially the "Texas Monster"!!!!!!!!
    Bob (Guitarman)

Thread Information