Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rxp-xvsrxt-x

rxp-xvsrxt-x

what would the difference be from the rxp-x and the rxt-x o-50 mph? also is there any difference between the 08 x series and the 09 x series? what would win in a race a rxp 215 hp or an rxt-x 0-50?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan572 View Post
    what would the difference be from the rxp-x and the rxt-x o-50 mph? also is there any difference between the 08 x series and the 09 x series? what would win in a race a rxp 215 hp or an rxt-x 0-50?
    1) The difference 0-50 is minimal but I believe the T-X has the best holeshot.
    2)No difference between 08 xboat and 09 xboat but you can get an 08 a hell of alot cheaper.
    3)The T-X would win easily cause at the start it would have the holeshot. But the RXP can be modded to go much faster and have killer holeshot if you want to spend the money.

PS...The P-X is a buoy course racer par excellent. The T-X is considered a muscle bound couch. I got the T-X cause the area I ride tends to be rough with alot of big chop. It handles it better. But I wanted the P-X.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGoat View Post
    1) The difference 0-50 is minimal but I believe the T-X has the best holeshot.
    2)No difference between 08 xboat and 09 xboat but you can get an 08 a hell of alot cheaper.
    3)The T-X would win easily cause at the start it would have the holeshot. But the RXP can be modded to go much faster and have killer holeshot if you want to spend the money.
    the amount of money you would spend on the 215 to get it up to bar with the X......you would have been better off buying a X in the beginning

+1
    the amount of money you would spend on the 215 to get it up to bar with the X......you would have been better off buying a X in the beginning
    And so I did. But now, none of the other jet ski's want to play with me.

T-X all the way...in the chop those P's just bob around like corks

im pretty sure that the rxp-x would be faster and better acceleration then the t-x due to the weight differences. and i thought i seen the 0-50 times on both of theses and the p-x was like a second faster0-50

im pretty sure that the rxp-x would be faster and better acceleration then the t-x due to the weight differences. and i thought i seen the 0-50 times on both of theses and the p-x was like a second faster0-50
    Why ask the question then Bud if you seen it with your own eyes.....

I thought the weight difference was only 20 lbs or so. The hull difference might mean more than the weight difference. My T-X definitely pulled much harder in stock form than my stock RXP. T-X jumped out multiple boat lengths when both were stock.

+1
    In stock form the P-X will out accelerate the T-X from mid range to top end, they hole shot the same. With Riva grates the P-X will top out at 73 GPS and T-X will do 71 GPS. We have run them many times. The P-X with an extension is reported to level the playing field. Check me next week!!!

Test Pilot and Racer for Hire phoenixcustoms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiguan RXP View Post
    The P-X with an extension is reported to level the playing field.
    Please Elaborate............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information