Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    GPRPITMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    capecoral fla
    Posts
    880

    Gprpitman @ runday sunday

    [/URL]
    This was over the weekend had to pedal the car twice still ripped a [email protected]

  2. #2
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    i know a certain forum member that has goodies for you... and has verified said parts in question will work with both flywheels... he can also get you a driveshaft, you will just need to put your ends on it

    wink wink nod nod nod

  3. #3
    GPRPITMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    capecoral fla
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    i know a certain forum member that has goodies for you... and has verified said parts in question will work with both flywheels... he can also get you a driveshaft, you will just need to put your ends on it

    wink wink nod nod nod
    Dan how much for the shaft and cross member?

  4. #4
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRPITMAN View Post
    Dan how much for the shaft and cross member?
    not sure, i didn't get that far into the discussion with him. i was only there for about an hour saturday answering phones and changing my oil.

    will find out tomorrow....


    be nice to crack the 8's my friend....

  5. #5
    GPRPITMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    capecoral fla
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    not sure, i didn't get that far into the discussion with him. i was only there for about an hour saturday answering phones and changing my oil.

    will find out tomorrow....


    be nice to crack the 8's my friend....
    I think it would of on that hit.. Find out lemme know tell him to be nice christmas has hit the pocket

  6. #6
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRPITMAN View Post
    I think it would of on that hit.. Find out lemme know tell him to be nice christmas has hit the pocket
    i'll try and be nice....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 08:20 AM
  2. What a waste of a Sunday
    By Red Devil in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:50 PM
  3. GPRPITMAN
    By eric1238 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 08:59 AM
  4. Testing the RRIC with the SOLAS sunday.
    By Water4fire in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 11:02 PM
  5. Thought I lost the Clutch Sunday???
    By 1 FAST VE in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 01:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •