Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    performance enthusiast AD4342's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    296
    +1
    1

    Smile Merry Christmas from UAE

    I would like to wish everyone Merry Christmas and happy holidays.


  2. #2
    R88ory RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    2,737
    +1
    46
    Yeh MERRY XMAS Every1. Lets see how fast this 1 grows today! Hope the hollidays are good for every1 and santa brings lots of ski parts hahahahahaha! Oha and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! R88

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    Yeh MERRY XMAS Every1. Lets see how fast this 1 grows today! Hope the hollidays are good for every1 and santa brings lots of ski parts hahahahahaha! Oha and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! R88
    Ya, the Ho Ho Ho all depends on what Jerry's got on the store on SALE? I got half a liver, 2 kidneys (low hours) half a brain.....ya have to kick it to think once in a while...1 arm and a leg....No worries GH brothers I can still ski just have to find that balance...1 left or right ear, only one for sale....I have to keep 1 ear at least to here my wife yell at me HAIR....I got lots of hair for sale, comes with 3M glue just like what comes in your ski mats. Black hair comes only with limited warrantee as it might turns into white hair Merry Christmas everybody

  4. #4
    R88ory RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    2,737
    +1
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    Ya, the Ho Ho Ho all depends on what Jerry's got on the store on SALE? I got half a liver, 2 kidneys (low hours) half a brain.....ya have to kick it to think once in a while...1 arm and a leg....No worries GH brothers I can still ski just have to find that balance...1 left or right ear, only one for sale....I have to keep 1 ear at least to here my wife yell at me HAIR....I got lots of hair for sale, comes with 3M glue just like what comes in your ski mats. Black hair comes only with limited warrantee as it might turns into white hair Merry Christmas everybody
    LOL I think Jammer should get an award for his posts. Always brightnes they day UP!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    LOL I think Jammer should get an award for his posts. Always brightnes they day UP!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas
    You too Green Hulk Brother! Hey the fun post is not free....I just charge your credit card Ho Ho Ho

  6. #6
    superdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
    Posts
    700
    +1
    1
    And Happy Holidays from the frozen midwest

  7. #7
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Merry Christmas everyone

  8. #8
    The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,231
    +1
    1,043

    Merry christmas!!!!


  9. #9
    Avion3333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    686
    merry christmas everyone

  10. #10
    BLACK MAGIC HEADERS hydrojunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    3,529
    +1
    3
    Don't drink and drive.


    Very merry christmas from newyork too

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Merry Christmas from R5WaterXRacing.....
    By PowerShot in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 03:31 PM
  2. Merry Christmas from UAE
    By AD4342 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 02:13 AM
  3. Merry Christmas
    By boataddict in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 08:51 AM
  4. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
    By ABBOTT in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 05:10 AM
  5. Merry Xmas from Woody's Sheep
    By Boris in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 07:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •