WTB: SeaDoo 4tec hull, 3 seat preferred RXT,GTI or maybe GTX, any yr. no title ok!

Looking to buy a hull, description pretty much says it all. I'm looking for a hull to build up for a project ski. Ideally a 3 seater, or something big. Black is the preferred color, ideally 3 seater, ideally a GTI, or RXT. Preferably with cosmetic parts still and steering and such would be a bonus. Cleaner the better, but year or with or without title doesnt matter. Completely stripped is ok, but not preferred. I'm located in KY, and obviously the cheaper the better. I also have just about in 4tec part you coudl want, and would also consider trades. A picture is a huge plus if possible!! I can handle all shipping if nessasary, but assistance with shipping if nessasary would also be helpfull. PM if you have anything, and let me know condition and price! Thanks!!

We have a 2005 Silver/Red RXT hull. It is in great shape, I think the only scratch on it is on the nose from a dock. We have a clear Texas title for it. We will sell the ski complete minus motor, pump and all electrical parts for $1,500.00. If you want it stripped down more we can work something out. If you are interested I can get you some pics. Let us know. I answer my emails more regularly than PM's. [email protected]

saw this tonight while looking for something else:
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...light=gtx+hull

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    its not a 4tec hull but I got a 2000 red and black hull GTX with title if your interested...or know someone who is
    Last edited by airbornexp; 01-01-2009 at 09:51 PM.

if u want there is a black and green 04' RXP hull on ebay now with a buy it now of 1800. not mine but i thought i'd let ya know

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by boostaholic View Post
    Looking to buy a hull, description pretty much says it all. I'm looking for a hull to build up for a project ski. Ideally a 3 seater, or something big. Black is the preferred color, ideally 3 seater, ideally a GTI, or RXT. Preferably with cosmetic parts still and steering and such would be a bonus. Cleaner the better, but year or with or without title doesnt matter. Completely stripped is ok, but not preferred. I'm located in KY, and obviously the cheaper the better. I also have just about in 4tec part you coudl want, and would also consider trades. A picture is a huge plus if possible!! I can handle all shipping if nessasary, but assistance with shipping if nessasary would also be helpfull. PM if you have anything, and let me know condition and price! Thanks!!
    Any dealings on this board have to be with title. We will not tolerate stolen items being sold or bought here.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATADDICT View Post
    Any dealings on this board have to be with title. We will not tolerate stolen items being sold or bought here.
    I echo the message. Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

Thread Information