Fueling my x charger @ c4

IM AM,RUNNING A C4,WITH 42s, BUT IM ABOUT TO ADD SOME KIT..IM ADDING RIVA RACING ECU,VALVE UPGRADE,50s AND X CHARGER,WILL THIS BE FUELED RIGHT OR DO I NEED TO ADD RRFPR,AND....COULD I RUN MY C4 WITH, WITH THE SAME SET UP?...THANKS

+1
    The Riva ECU and 50's will work all the way up to a B-kit or Rude1 SCer.
    13-14lbs of boost and it will be safe. The X SCer is not as big as them as it is a 137mm wheel and they are 140mm. You will be good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    The Riva ECU and 50's will work all the way up to a B-kit or Rude1 SCer.
    13-14lbs of boost and it will be safe. The X SCer is not as big as them as it is a 137mm wheel and they are 140mm. You will be good to go!

no rrfpr?...and the C4..puts out a claimed 13.5 at 8500,that could be run allso then,i wana make the BIG 80

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    no rrfpr?...and the C4..puts out a claimed 13.5 at 8500,that could be run allso then,i wana make the BIG 80
    You will be fine with the c4 it has got nowhere near the power of the Rude, or x charger although closer. Although same boost numbers the C4 wont move as much air. You will be past 80 with the ecu n x charger if you tune it right. Also the ecu will do a good job of controling you af ratio. R88

+1
    Yup, that is a great setup, see my signature. X charger, Riva ECU and valvesprings, 50 lb injectors, 15/20 4 blade, good setup should get you 80++ with a little fine tuning. Your C4 would also work very well with the same setup, possibly a little less power than the X charger, but should still get you to 80mph too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Yup, that is a great setup, see my signature. X charger, Riva ECU and valvesprings, 50 lb injectors, 15/20 4 blade, good setup should get you 80++ with a little fine tuning. Your C4 would also work very well with the same setup, possibly a little less power than the X charger, but should still get you to 80mph too.
    I take it the tuning is in the prop,nozzell,ring,ive yet to fill ride plate,holes,grate ect,think im running very close to your set up,.....80 is my target,any more be BONAS

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    I take it the tuning is in the prop,nozzell,ring,ive yet to fill ride plate,holes,grate ect,think im running very close to your set up,.....80 is my target,any more be BONAS
    Mark, yes, exactly, tuning is in the prop pitch, nozzle ring and making sure the underside is very clean and smooth, fill holes, you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    mark, yes, exactly, tuning is in the prop pitch, nozzle ring and making sure the underside is very clean and smooth, fill holes, you got it.
    could you explain oil hole plugged,and do you have any af ratio issues? Thanks

+1
    There a couple good threads with pics on plugging the oil hole on the X chargers, i think one is even in the FAQ/Tips section.

I do not have an AFR setup and have not checked that, but the stock X charger is very safe with the Riva ECU and 50 lb injectors. Jerry and others have stated that the Riva ECU is boost sensitive and is safe up to 13 lbs boost; the stock X charger works great but only makes 10-11 lbs boost usually.

Thread Information