30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded. Any privately
    held un-coded
    ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011.(Including
    hand loaded ammo.)

They will also charge a.05 cent tax on every round so every
    box of ammo
    you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more! If they can
    deprive you of
    ammo then they do not need to take your gun!

This legislation is currently pending in 18 states:
    Alabama, Arizona,
    California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana,
    Kentucky, Maryland,
    Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania,
    Rhode Island,
    South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington. To find more
    about the anti-gun
    group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific
    legislation for
    each state, go to:
    http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

Banned User
    I know what I would like to do with my ammo.

I guess this is Obama related even though the above link is from January '08???

Did this pass in any state?? It's dead in the few states that I checked. Is there any up-to-date info?

From what I understand, the government already uses data mining extensively to create a profile of each individual based on everything from shopping to browsing habits, which scores you on your risk to them. I'm sure buying ammo don't help your "score" much, but now's the time to do it anyway.

I'm sure you've heard the comedian Chris Rock's skit on gun control years ago, where he says "We don't need gun control, we need bullet control... I'm gonna put this bullet on layaway, and when I get it paid off, I'm gonna shoot your a$$...." I guess that was too good of an idea for our corrupt polititians to pass up. Beyond the governement keeping a watchful eye on who's buying ammo, they also have a plan to require serial numbers on each bullet: http://nssf.org/media/FactSheets/Bul...ialization.cfm This would easily double, triple or quadruple the cost of each bullet. Of course the governement isn't worried about the cost of bullets, since they just borrow all the money they want from the Federal Reserve.

The "founding fathers" of this great country were wise beyond comprehension when they declared that money should be based on silver and gold (which is no longer the case, hence the hell America is about to endure with the collapse of the fiat currency), and the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. All fiat currencies eventually fail, and in nearly all societies in which guns were outlawed, the result was a mass genocide. The main purpose of the 2nd Amendment was to protect our way of government, and to protect us from the government (that arms are necessary for an individual to protect himself from vicious fellow citizens and corrupt authorities,that citizens must be able to defend themselves against rulers,and that the possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave). The sad truth is, our guns are completely useless against the types of horrible weapons the US governement has now developed, and are using against Americans (see Active Denial System, and more).

Make no mistake, there is a concerted effort, by the most powerful people in the world, to disarm Americans and flush the Constitution down into history, because that is all that is standing in the way of their complete domination. As you play your Wiis and watch "Dancing With the Stars", you do not know what dangerous times we live in. That is the plan, for if you knew, you'd have a chance to stop it and save America. I would recommend to a friend that they have some extra food, water, essentials around. Sorry for the bad news.

+1
    You folks know how I hate gun control but I'm not sure this is a completely bad idea. I don't like the taxes, but it seems all they are doing is coding the bullets so they can develop a lead if someone shoots one in your wife or kid. We have VIN numbers for boats and cars, why not bullets? I'm not sure...

At any rate, the big problem may not be the concept but the cost, Remington and other ammunition manufacturers earlier this year went on record stating that they couldn't afford to sell in those states that required serialization of cartridges because manufacturing would be cost prohibitive. THAT is a huge problem for gun owners... here are a couple more articles:
    http://www.seattleweekly.com/2008-03...de-bullets.php
    http://www.nraila.org/news/read/inthenews.aspx?ID=11923

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by VX1 View Post
    From what I understand, the government already uses data mining extensively to create a profile of each individual based on everything from shopping to browsing habits, which scores you on your risk to them. I'm sure buying ammo don't help your "score" much, but now's the time to do it anyway.

I'm sure you've heard the comedian Chris Rock's skit on gun control years ago, where he says "We don't need gun control, we need bullet control... I'm gonna put this bullet on layaway, and when I get it paid off, I'm gonna shoot your a$$...." I guess that was too good of an idea for our corrupt polititians to pass up. Beyond the governement keeping a watchful eye on who's buying ammo, they also have a plan to require serial numbers on each bullet: http://nssf.org/media/FactSheets/Bul...ialization.cfm This would easily double, triple or quadruple the cost of each bullet. Of course the governement isn't worried about the cost of bullets, since they just borrow all the money they want from the Federal Reserve.

The "founding fathers" of this great country were wise beyond comprehension when they declared that money should be based on silver and gold (which is no longer the case, hence the hell America is about to endure with the collapse of the fiat currency), and the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. All fiat currencies eventually fail, and in nearly all societies in which guns were outlawed, the result was a mass genocide. The main purpose of the 2nd Amendment was to protect our way of government, and to protect us from the government (that arms are necessary for an individual to protect himself from vicious fellow citizens and corrupt authorities,that citizens must be able to defend themselves against rulers,and that the possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave). The sad truth is, our guns are completely useless against the types of horrible weapons the US governement has now developed, and are using against Americans (see Active Denial System, and more).

Make no mistake, there is a concerted effort, by the most powerful people in the world, to disarm Americans and flush the Constitution down into history, because that is all that is standing in the way of their complete domination. As you play your Wiis and watch "Dancing With the Stars", you do not know what dangerous times we live in. That is the plan, for if you knew, you'd have a chance to stop it and save America. I would recommend to a friend that they have some extra food, water, essentials around. Sorry for the bad news.

I believe dangerous times are ahead also, just a gut feeling I have.

Well it also mandates getting rid of all old ammo
    good fkn luck with that one

Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    You folks know how I hate gun control but I'm not sure this is a completely bad idea. I don't like the taxes, but it seems all they are doing is coding the bullets so they can develop a lead if someone shoots one in your wife or kid.
    Yea, then all you have to do convince all of the bad guys in the country to use the marked bulletts.

Good luck with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by axgrider73 View Post
    Yea, then all you have to do convince all of the bad guys in the country to use the marked bulletts.

Good luck with that one.
    Zactly! hell they don't even have serial #'s on their guns why would they need coded ammo? and don't say because thats all they could buy
    they would be using hot ammo and making the code trail lead to a theft victim

Banned User
    Bullets get distorted after they hit something, how could you find a serial number.

Something sounds fishy with this idea. I think there is a more sinister reason by the gov.(obama bin ladden).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information