Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1

Looking at a Triton LTWCI-T anyone have on? Opinons..

So, there is a dealer close that can get a triton trailer up free to another dealer thats closer but the same owner.. about 30 minutes away.

They are a triton trailer dealer.

I called and got a quote on the LTWCI-T Torsion Axle Trailer and the Elite Trailer.

I got the quote without the storage box and the spare tire. With this, I can add a gas tank mount and hold my big gas tanks on the front.. without the storage box.

I would also be trading in my current trailer, which is okay, works, needs a bunk replacement and recheck of the lights. The tires are pretty fresh. The guy said that if I get pictures of it, and send them out he will take a look at them and get a trade in price.

The quote for the trailers are:

Elite: $1531

LTWCI-T: $1231

Both are Torsion Axle, and those prices do not include the trade in price reduction for my current trailer.

Just wanted to hear what you guys thought. Prices seem good? I am going to try to go out and get some pictures of my current trailer to send to the guy to see how much he thinks I can get for it.

Not sure on the one's you are asking about.
    The Triton LTWCII which is the spring axle trailer cost me $1400.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DW250X View Post
    Not sure on the one's you are asking about.
    The Triton LTWCII which is the spring axle trailer cost me $1400.
    this is the LTWCI-T

http://www.tritontrailers.com/produc...&info=features

the only difference between the LTWCI and the LTWCI-T is that the LTWCI is spring axle.. the CI-T is torsion

+1
    The WCI-T is a new trailer for Triton so I do not have one in stock and I have not recieved my 09 price list

but I have the LTWCI for 750.00 with a Jack 725.00 without

Quote Originally Posted by shhr View Post
    The WCI-T is a new trailer for Triton so I do not have one in stock and I have not recieved my 09 price list

but I have the LTWCI for 750.00 with a Jack 725.00 without
    Good deal on a LTWCI. Around hear there around 800.00-825.00 with jack.

+1
    I paid about $750 for my LT. Besides the extended tongue, stainless hardware & covered winch, are there other differences between the elite & LT-T?

Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    So, there is a dealer close that can get a triton trailer up free to another dealer thats closer but the same owner.. about 30 minutes away.

They are a triton trailer dealer.

I called and got a quote on the LTWCI-T Torsion Axle Trailer and the Elite Trailer.

I got the quote without the storage box and the spare tire. With this, I can add a gas tank mount and hold my big gas tanks on the front.. without the storage box.

I would also be trading in my current trailer, which is okay, works, needs a bunk replacement and recheck of the lights. The tires are pretty fresh. The guy said that if I get pictures of it, and send them out he will take a look at them and get a trade in price.

The quote for the trailers are:

Elite: $1531

LTWCI-T: $1231

Both are Torsion Axle, and those prices do not include the trade in price reduction for my current trailer.

Just wanted to hear what you guys thought. Prices seem good? I am going to try to go out and get some pictures of my current trailer to send to the guy to see how much he thinks I can get for it.
    I am 99% sure that the Elite is made out of larger tubing and is therefore stronger. If you have a heavy ski you will not go wrong with the Elite.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    this is the LTWCI-T

http://www.tritontrailers.com/produc...&info=features

the only difference between the LTWCI and the LTWCI-T is that the LTWCI is spring axle.. the CI-T is torsion
    According to this specs page, the Elite WCI is longer overall, has 72 inch long bunks, all SS hardware.

The LT-WCI has 60 inch bunks, and some galvanized hardware. There may be some other differences in the winch hardware.

I would think this gives you more room for tongue boxes and fuel racks. A longer tongue also means the tow vehicle doesn't have to get as close to, or into, the water when launching.

I have an Triton Elite WCII (double PWC) with the torsion axle, and it rides very nicely.

I also have a single LT-WC1 with spring axles. The spring axles tend to bang and ride more roughly on anything but smooth roads. Otherwise it is nicely made.

Think about the tire size for your single. The stock tires tend to be smaller in diameter. They can handle the rated load weight, or course, but they will spin faster at highway speeds. A larger diameter tire (which usually means a taller sidewall) will ride a little more smoothly, especially over rough pavement, and be less susceptible to rim damage from touching curbs.

As the tires get larger, the trailer frame rides higher. Each two inch increase in tire diameter (not wheel diameter) raises the frame by one inch. The higher the frame, the farther down the launch ramp the trailer must go before the hull floats.

I am surprised Triton has not yet made LED lighting standard equipment. If yours doesn't come with LED lights, then it is a worthwhile upgrade. Just be sure to choose a good quality LED brand, as there are several brands of cheap LED lights that are not reliable over time, especially when dipped into water. Triton uses standard trucking industry rubber grommet mounted lamps all around, so you do not need to buy replacements from Triton.

Bearing Buddies, or Kodiak Red-Eyes, are a good upgrade for the Sure-Lube axles.

Here are some of the changes and upgrades I made on my Triton WC-II.

LTWCI-T

ELITE WCI

+1
    well

funny how i get a price quote in my area for 1500+ for an elite BASE price..

I got a 2008 BRAND NEW elite trailer.. with LED lights and a jack from the chicago boat show.. for cheaper than a BASE one from kansas ...

its a single elite trailer

Love my LT but starting to lose that love. Yes, HWD is crap for saltwater and just today towing my SKI, the right leaf spring cracked in 2 of 3 springs and departed trailer. This is a 06' that has sat 1 yr without a ski and been used for about 1 yr, once or twice a week, less than 2 miles each time. I'm starting to think the LT is trash and I'm sure Triton won't replace it. Anyone else loose a spring(s)...?? If doing saltwater, go TOTL and make sure ALL hwd is stainless!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information