Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Future of the OCMS

Just wanted to let everyone know what is going on. I am sorry to say that there will be no more OCMS systems produced. To produce more I would have to have 500 made to get the original price and that is just too many. There is a lot of demand for more but nowhere near that number and I am not in this to “take a bath”. With that said I do have 4 crankcase fittings left. It would be easy using the fitting to mimic the OCMS. You would have to use hardware store parts for the drain valve but it is done easily. The crankcase fitting, however, is not so easy to duplicate. If anyone wants one of the last four fittings you can contact me directly through pm. The cost is 41.40 plus shipping. First come first serve.

David
    Halfassjack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2915.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	111393  

Thumbs up

Sorry to hear this. I know Erin and yourself worked so hard on this. Sad to see Erin is no longer online in a participating fashion any more as well. I've stated my results, and will state them again here. I installed only the fitting above, along with the R&D Vent system, and to this date, my oil has never looked cleaner. I did this to get the best of both worlds, while keeping the air circulation from the stock catch can in place. Never did I use the spiffy valve that was included in my kit. As for the oil, It stays consistant in level, and has only a slight smell of Gas. No where near what it used to be prior to the mod. As my ski is a "Race Boat" I've accepted OIL changes to be the norm, and no longer fret over the bad 3 letter word GIO! U guys better act quick on the last 4 pieces.

Thank you Erin, and thank you David.

By the way....here is skips review posted in the tech tips and info section and on his site.

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80052

Dubz....sell that valve to someone that will use it...lol......... and thanks for the kind words.

last call....only one fitting left.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by halfassjack View Post
    last call....only one fitting left.
    If no one else has spoken for it I'll take it.

David, PM sent.

sold out. Thanks everyone.

David
    Halfassjack

I received mine today, thanks again!

ok so NOW what do we do?? what other options are left for those of us that still have an 07 and probably will for some time???/

+1
    Somebody send it to Ted. He can crank out something like that if he gets enough pre-orders. Rapid Acceleration, Beer Dart, Oside Bill... lots of machinist on here folks. Use your resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooah_Killer View Post
    ok so NOW what do we do?? what other options are left for those of us that still have an 07 and probably will for some time???/
    you could duplicate any part of the OCMS with a little work. See my previous post early last year. Not as pretty as what was produced but would work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    Somebody send it to Ted. He can crank out something like that if he gets enough pre-orders. Rapid Acceleration, Beer Dart, Oside Bill... lots of machinist on here folks. Use your resources.
    I don't own the idea or concept but i do own the design of the OCMS and wouldn't want someone copying my design. Myself and Erin worked hard to bring it to market and offer it at a great price. Again it isn't impossible to mimic the actions of the ocms. If someone PM's me i will link them to my post showing/explaining how to do it. If there were enough pre orders i could duplicate any piece of the OCMS readily but unless there was a butt load of pre-orders i can not duplicate the price. It really was a great item at a even better price for what you got and what it did.

David
    halfassjack

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information