Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1

Any reviews on a new phone Verizon wireless people?

Anyone have reviews on some of the current phones out there for verizon?

Looking at LG Dare... tossed up about the Voyager... the samsung omnia looks pretty cool...

considered blackberry.. hate to get a curve since they're so "old" already... thought about a storm.. but everyone i talk to so far says they hear nothing but bad things and constant problems.

any input? gonna go to the verizon store maybe tomorrow morning and play with them talk to a sales associate there get some feedback.

+1
    I have a storm and couldn't be happier with it. It is an awesome blackberry. I just got the upgraded software for it as well but haven't loaded it yet.

+1
    I bought the Voyager for my son and he loves it. Hell, I like it a lot. Works good and a lot of cool features.

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    i am bias BUT---------------------------
    Verizon and Sprint Both Getting Blessed With HTC Touch Pro and Diamond

By matt buchanan, 8:01 PM on Mon Jun 30 2008, 61,588 views
    mattman

I love my voyager. It has a 2 megapixel camera, all v cast services including mobile tv and v cast music with rhapsody, and an awesome keyboard just to name a few features. There were problems but the firmware update that comes in the ttianium model that I have fixed the problems I read about. If you text or use a keyboard a lot, don't get the storm. The keyboard is very small and although cool, it's a little weird pushing down on the screen. But what are your priorities? For texting, get the voyager; for a camera, get the dare or the omnia but I do not know how windows mobile is on the omnia since samsung puts their TouchWiz interface on top of windows mobile; and if you need a business phone to replace your treo, get the htc touch diamond, black berry storm, or samsung omnia. I just got verizon about 2 weeks ago so I recently had to to through finding just the right phone.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    Anyone have reviews on some of the current phones out there for verizon?

Looking at LG Dare... tossed up about the Voyager... the samsung omnia looks pretty cool...

considered blackberry.. hate to get a curve since they're so "old" already... thought about a storm.. but everyone i talk to so far says they hear nothing but bad things and constant problems.

any input? gonna go to the verizon store maybe tomorrow morning and play with them talk to a sales associate there get some feedback.
    i'd stay away from the lg if you use your phone alot...i haven't had the dare but i've had bad luck with every lg that i've had from either the screen not working to having it lock up...as soon as my contract is up im getting the storm.

I like my old rotary phone. It has features like a bell tone.

I am about to get a new phone also and will proly get the LG DARE unless lg comes out with something better for verizon.

I have the samsung alias and it is garbage, the LG i had before was a great phone, it took alot of abuse and even a fall in the lake and still worked I think LG makes good phones.

The Omnia is a nice phone, it has wifi which is really nice, but i dont like the user interface, i think the DARE's is much smother and easier to use.

The camera on the DARE is 3.2megapixel aand shoots in slow motion, and also has alot of other cool things on it, so if you want a good camera phone with a decent internet and a nice touch screen the DARE is hard to beat IMO.

From what I have seen with the Omnia is that it is more of a business phone. The camera is 5megapixel but no slow-mo and other cool things, and the quality isnt as nice as the DARE's, But it seems like a decent phone, just more business oriented where as the DARE is more "play" oriented IMO

+1 on the Dare! Great phone with lots of nice features. I have owned SEVERAL LG phones and all have worked out great for me. My ENV made it through a hot tub dip, swim in the lake, and fell in the pisser at work Came back on everytime after a low heat bake in the oven w/o the battery on it.

+1 for all the LG phones I have owned.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information