Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,136
    +1
    823

    Please post pics of RXT intake grates

    Please help me out here. I searched all the forum and can not find any pics.
    I am looking for pictures of various aftermarket RXT intake grates. Please post both sides of it and what grate it is. Thanks.


  2. #2
    JT jpt7779's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburg, Texas Lake Bob Sandlin
    Posts
    3,851
    +1
    742

    Thumbs up Oics of Grates

    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Please help me out here. I searched all the forum and can not find any pics.
    I am looking for pictures of various aftermarket RXT intake grates. Please post both sides of it and what grate it is. Thanks.
    Check out "skoepp" thread "tested new mods with results" post #910 and 923 show pictures. I'm having trouble showing correct link for some reason.

    Doesn't get any better then this!
    Last edited by jpt7779; 01-07-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: bad link

  3. #3
    jpeconsult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pineville, LA
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jpt7779 View Post
    Here's 'Skoepp"'s thread showing his grate test. See post # 910 and #923 for pics:


    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

    Doesn't get any better then this!
    +1...Steven did some back-to-back tests on them too. These are, however, for the RXT-X, but it should give you what you are looking for.

  4. #4
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,136
    +1
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by jpt7779 View Post
    Here's 'Skoepp"'s thread showing his grate test. See post # 910 and #923 for pics:


    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

    Doesn't get any better then this!

    Linky no worky.

  5. #5
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    I think Gus is looking for pics of riva RXT/GTX grates or any other aftermarket grate for RXT/GTX.
    I dont have any pics or RXT/GTX after market grates since i dont have that ski anymore. The only one i have is the stocker that you allready know what looks like.

    Maybe someone can post a pic of aftermarket RXT/GTX grate as there are many out there.
    Gus, i think you will find that the aftermarket grate has the same exact setup as the stocker as far as the deminsions.

  6. #6
    jpeconsult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pineville, LA
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    1
    Yes he is, but shouldn't the X grates be similar???

    Anyway, Gus...Look for "Tested New Mods with results" in the last few pages.

    I can take a picture later this evening. Send me PM if you don't have one yet. I have the Riva that comes in the 185 Stage I kit.

  7. #7
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,136
    +1
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    I think Gus is looking for pics of riva RXT/GTX grates or any other aftermarket grate for RXT/GTX.
    I dont have any pics or RXT/GTX after market grates since i dont have that ski anymore. The only one i have is the stocker that you allready know what looks like.

    Maybe someone can post a pic of aftermarket RXT/GTX grate as there are many out there.
    Gus, i think you will find that the aftermarket grate has the same exact setup as the stocker as far as the deminsions.
    Correct, I am just looking to see what the mounting surface is like on various grates, where the grate mounts in the back.

  8. #8
    SPEED COMES 1/10 @ A TIME SpeedFreeks Racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    BROOKLYN N.Y.
    Posts
    407
    +1
    1

    riva grate ''mod''

    here are some pics of a riva grate that i modified for raffi, raminj http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...eeks+rideplate

    hope this helps... go to the first page on this link to see pic.

  9. #9
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,136
    +1
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedFreeks Racing View Post
    here are some pics of a riva grate that i modified for raffi, raminj http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...eeks+rideplate

    hope this helps... go to the first page on this link to see pic.
    Thanks for helping me out. I still can not see the mating surface of the grate. I am looking to buy one of your modified 08 plates that is for sale and wanted to see if any of the RXT grates look like they can be modified somehow to use it. You may know, I never thought to contact you guys.

  10. #10
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Thanks for helping me out. I still can not see the mating surface of the grate. I am looking to buy one of your modified 08 plates that is for sale and wanted to see if any of the RXT grates look like they can be modified somehow to use it. You may know, I never thought to contact you guys.
    Gus are you going back with a new pump shoe or trying to make the one on your ski work????
    I am thinking that maybe your grate broke for the reason that Eric mentioned. So maybe the older grate and shoe will work and that will fix your problem if the grate is machined down.

    If you go with a 08 X ride plate, then the only grate i see you being able to use will be a X grate which in turn you wll have to mod your pump shoe or replace it all together. Or, can you use a X ride plate and older shoe, with older grate, but that would defeat the purpose of the X ride plate then.

    Sorry, just trying to figure out which way your going.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Post Pics of your 4" Air Intake on your 300's
    By Joeram44 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 02:43 PM
  2. please post pics of your XP800
    By WBoulton in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 06:36 AM
  3. please post pics of your xp limited!!!
    By clownhands in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:34 AM
  4. ultra 250 people post pics of skis please.
    By baba850r in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 01:23 AM
  5. Post pics of homemade intake...
    By GeoRXT in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 05:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •