UFC 59 TONIGHT 9:30

My shits free.

+1
    watching now $40.00 always worth it. Tito is going to submit Forrest. Andre will beat sylvia

+1
    I figured Tito was going to beat the crap out of Forest, I figured all 3 rounds would be nothing but ground n pound, just like the 1st round was. It looked like Tito ran out of steam or that wrapped up knee was bothering him. After they fight they ask about the wrap on his knee and he said it was hurt, I just hope its heeled up in time for Shamrock, I want Tito woop Shamrock's ass to a pulp just like last time, I have never seen anyones face look that bad after a fight
    Tito ! - Tito ! - Tito !

Who would have ever thought that Silvia would would be on the brink of getting knocked out and would come INSTANTLY back and knock out Andre, WOW !

Again money well spent, I cant wait to see Hughs and Graci next month.
    Any predictions ?
    One of my boys out in Cali trains with the Graci's, so I am rootin for Graci, plus I think Hughs is too cocky Hopefully Penn will finish making his come back didnt seem like he was all there yet like he used to look

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSkiDaddy
    I figured Tito was going to beat the crap out of Forest, I figured all 3 rounds would be nothing but ground n pound, justlike the 1st round was. It looked like Tito ran out of steam or that leg was bothering him. After they fight they ask about the wrap on his knee and he said itwas hurt, I just hope its heeled up in time for Shamrock, I want Tito woop Shamrock's ass to a pulp just like last time, I have never seen anyones face look that bad after a fight

Who would have ever thought that Silvia would would be on the brink of getting knocked out and would come INSTANTLY back and knock out Andre, WOW !

Again money well spent, I cant wait to see Hughs and Graci next month.
    Any predictions ?
    I am rootin for Graci
    iam with you Forrest should have got the decision. Silvia just barely pulled that one off.Silvia wants Frank Mirr next but, I think that Mirr is done after his motorcycle accident. by the way my instructor works with Rich Franklin, which lives about 20 min from me. met him 4 times one of the niceest people you could ever meet.

+1
    Tito looked slow on the take downs, either he ran out of steam from puttin the woopin on Forest in the first round or that knee was bothering him too much. Forest was doing a great job avoiding Tito's take downs (who wouldnt after that first round ), If Tito didnt get that last take down Forest would have got that split decision.

I am a big Rich Franklin fan, he is deffinitly good people and fun to watch fight. The whole reason I dont like Hughs is because on Ultimate fighter 2 Hughes talked a little trash to his team about Franklins skills What little respect I had left for Hughs was lost at that point. My boy in Cali that trains with the Graci's actualy spares with Penn and has tapped him out a few times. I am trying to talk him into fighting so he could woop Hughs

+1
    I would love to see Hughs v/s Penn again. I think the last fight Penn had been away for awhile and half way got stage fright kinda like a UFC debut. I to dont much care for Hughs cause he thinks he is it. not only does Franklin has the skills but, he is also very intelligent. If they could match each other s weight Franklin would crush Hughs.

Yea BJ was awsome hope his return is as explosive as the former, I enjoy watching him. Tito just looked like he got tired, don't understand that. He should of been able to beat the crap out of Forrest. I don't know I think Tito will have a hard time with the top guys now. Any of you guys watch PRIDE that seems to have the better fighters I would like to see a chuck lidell and vandalia silva. And this fight coming up with rocye and matt should be great I will have to go with rocye he will submit matt, should be good fight can't wait to see it

Thread Information