uprated super charger impeller

hi guys can any of you tell me please if i changed the super charger impeller to a uprated one would i notice much differance in performance or would i need to do more mods thank you

+1
    You would notice a big difference. There are quite a few upgrades available to you.
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...index&cPath=63

The green charger impeller would be a good impeller if you are just starting out and don't have many mods. You will notice a real nice difference with this impeller.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    You would notice a big difference. There are quite a few upgrades available to you.
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...index&cPath=63

The green charger impeller would be a good impeller if you are just starting out and don't have many mods. You will notice a real nice difference with this impeller.
    i have no engine mods its completly stock engine so i mite look in to changeing the super charger impeller

+1
    The Riva stage 1 kit and the green charger impeller would get you off to a real nice start.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    The Riva stage 1 kit and the green charger impeller would get you off to a real nice start.
    also would i have to change the pitch of my pump impeller?

+1
    The Riva Stage 1 Kit comes with a new impellor..You may have to tweek it according to were your RPMs are at..Here is what all comes in a Riva Stage 1.
    Add a Greenwheel to this setup and you should be a 72-73 MPH ski with great acceleration..

larger image

larger image

Riva RXP Stage 1 Kit

$724.50

All components purchased separately total $789.80. When purchased as a kit sale price is $724.50. No other discounts apply. Kit Overview: This modification delivers the maximum level of performance through easily installed air intake and pump enhancements. No internal engine modifications are required.
    RIVA RXP Power Filter Kit is installed. Power Filter provides greatly improved acceleration and a 150~200rpm increase by replacing restrictive stock intake system. Features a large 3” diameter intake duct and oversized K&N filter element that feeds your Supercharger with a steady diet of cool air. Installs quickly and securely using a silicone coupler and sturdy bracket.
    RIVA RXP Pump Wedge is installed between pump stator and output nozzle. 2-degree wedge trims up your pump nozzle raising the bow of your craft for less drag and more control. Substantially improves top-speed and handling.
    Solas Concord Impeller is installed. This impeller is specifically pitched for our Stage I RXP package using a pitch block to ensure accuracy. Billet impeller cone is included.
    RIVA RXP Top-Loader Intake Grate is installed. Unique reverse wing design eliminates prop spin and cavitation while delivering improved handling and top-speed.
    NOTE: Sea•Doo and RIVA both strongly recommend the use of premium octane (92+) pump fuel in your craft.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    The Riva Stage 1 Kit comes with a new impellor..You may have to tweek it according to were your RPMs are at..Here is what all comes in a Riva Stage 1.
    Add a Greenwheel to this setup and you should be a 72-73 MPH ski with great acceleration..

larger image

larger image

Riva RXP Stage 1 Kit

$724.50

All components purchased separately total $789.80. When purchased as a kit sale price is $724.50. No other discounts apply. Kit Overview: This modification delivers the maximum level of performance through easily installed air intake and pump enhancements. No internal engine modifications are required.
    RIVA RXP Power Filter Kit is installed. Power Filter provides greatly improved acceleration and a 150~200rpm increase by replacing restrictive stock intake system. Features a large 3” diameter intake duct and oversized K&N filter element that feeds your Supercharger with a steady diet of cool air. Installs quickly and securely using a silicone coupler and sturdy bracket.
    RIVA RXP Pump Wedge is installed between pump stator and output nozzle. 2-degree wedge trims up your pump nozzle raising the bow of your craft for less drag and more control. Substantially improves top-speed and handling.
    Solas Concord Impeller is installed. This impeller is specifically pitched for our Stage I RXP package using a pitch block to ensure accuracy. Billet impeller cone is included.
    RIVA RXP Top-Loader Intake Grate is installed. Unique reverse wing design eliminates prop spin and cavitation while delivering improved handling and top-speed.
    NOTE: Sea•Doo and RIVA both strongly recommend the use of premium octane (92+) pump fuel in your craft.
    cheers guys this is looking good thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kevski007 View Post
    hi guys can any of you tell me please if i changed the super charger impeller to a uprated one would i notice much differance in performance or would i need to do more mods thank you
    MORE,mods....once you start the bug bites very hard, i have told myself many times im tuned thats it.....im just about to go riva ECU 50LBS,ECT ECT,BASICALLY STAGE 3,and along the way i have found some mods compliment others ie,SAY LES COOK A KIT FAN,put it on its good,add an XS COOLER,ITS BETTER,then your into prop,grate,exhaust ect,ect,be honest with yourself,how far do you want to go,,add some for good measure,trust the guys on this site,they wont steer you wrong,and tune ........go on you no want to

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevski007 View Post
    Greenwheel or Riva GenII is a great mod on a stock engine and you will notice the change in acceleration

Thread Information