Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ecu upgrade

ecu upgrade

to add the riva ECU,i understand i need 50lbs,valve upgrade and the activation code,is that it, ,,thanks

+1
    That's it!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    to add the riva ECU,i understand i need 50lbs,valve upgrade and the activation code,is that it, ,,thanks
    As the main man above said, Thats it get it all straped on then i will have to take a trip down to see how she flys. YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA R88

Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    As the main man above said, Thats it get it all straped on then i will have to take a trip down to see how she flys. YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA R88
    JUST.WAITING FOR THE CODE THEN GONA GET IT FITTED.....YOU CAN HAVE SECOND GO......

+1
    JUST.WAITING FOR THE CODE THEN GONA GET IT FITTED.....YOU CAN HAVE SECOND GO......
    Cheers man Ill look forward to that. The only prob i got then is tat im gona want an ECU. Mind you I think i will do other things before i go down that route. I think there are massive gains to be had with the exhaust. Headers im thinking but i gota do some saving for them. Than the extension. Man there will always be something else, it will never stop. I think that i will go with the ecu at some point but will have the head ported and light wieght valves fitted at the same time. along with the valve upgrade. I do belive i can get 80 with the stock ECU in the winter cold. But it will take alot of tuning and other parts. Rideplate, extension ect ect. That to be fair is my main ambition, I dont think any1 has got a stock ECU 80mph boat in the UK. I could be wrong but i have not read of 1 on here and it is not the sort of boat that would go un-noticed. Lets have some!!!! R88

Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    Cheers man Ill look forward to that. The only prob i got then is tat im gona want an ECU. Mind you I think i will do other things before i go down that route. I think there are massive gains to be had with the exhaust. Headers im thinking but i gota do some saving for them. Than the extension. Man there will always be something else, it will never stop. I think that i will go with the ecu at some point but will have the head ported and light wieght valves fitted at the same time. along with the valve upgrade. I do belive i can get 80 with the stock ECU in the winter cold. But it will take alot of tuning and other parts. Rideplate, extension ect ect. That to be fair is my main ambition, I dont think any1 has got a stock ECU 80mph boat in the UK. I could be wrong but i have not read of 1 on here and it is not the sort of boat that would go un-noticed. Lets have some!!!! R88
    80,stock ecu,that i gota see ride and GPS...gota get there quick coz i aint got all day...be some boat

Just needs a Motor.... bogey0911's Avatar
    80,stock ecu,that i gota see ride and GPS...gota get there quick coz i aint got all day...be some boat
    Did you have a slight touchdown problem with the SC in your avatar? What SC is that?

Quote Originally Posted by sea-doo-stud View Post
    Did you have a slight touchdown problem with the SC in your avatar? What SC is that?
    THAT IS A LES COOKED AKIT FAN OUT OF MY BUDS 2006 RXT,SOMETHING WENT THROUGH THE CHARGER...WE TRYING TO GUESS THE PSI OF IT NOW

+1
    ..stock ecu at 80 mph is possible but takes a lot tuning, dedication, and time.

Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    ..stock ecu at 80 mph is possible but takes a lot tuning, dedication, and time.
    YE,RECKON THATS TRUE,RORY RIDES ON THE SEA SAME AS ME,WE DONT GET THE CHANCE TO RUN IN OR ON GLASS MUDDY PUDDLES....SO OUR RUNS ARE ALLWAYS CHOPPY,80 IN THE SEA WHERE WE RIDE ON A RXP ......STOCK ECU....GOOD LUCK... AND GIMME A GO

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information