Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for Someone form the Pensacola Area

I have a problem with a deal gone bad from a supposed PWC guy in the Pensacola area. I purchased a replacement engine for my '06 Yamaha FX HO from a guy named Todd Papajohn in the Pensacola area. He seemed like a legit guy at first but then mysterious things started happening with the crating process then the shipper had an issue then the lines of communications went dead and still no MR1. I have a PayPal “donation” for anyone who can get me some info on this guy, I have an address 10377 McArthur Lane, 32534 and a phone number of 850-478-6693. What I really need is employment info and any other information that will help me get my money back. I’m just a working guy with a family trying to fix a family toy and while I hate to get burned at any time in this economy I really can’t afford the hit. Any and all help very much appreciated.

+1

Wow, now it's two bad engine deals he's involved with.

Have you contacted PayPal about the problem? If you bought it eBay, what's his login name?... Ron

I spoke to his father Harry last night and he tells me that they had a major theft and his sons who were partners in the business are working to try and set things right. He also informed me that he is the homeowner where I sent the money and Todd happens to be in Texas right now. Didn’t get a feeling he really know the extent of what’s been going on and I ended the conversation asking him to relay a message to his sons that there are a number of people and possibly some law enforcement anxious to hear form them

Glad to see that you have at least made contact with someone at the house. Hopefully you will get some restitution... Ron

+1
    Sorry to hear you got ripped as well,
    this guy makes a living selling engines he does not have and his storys include waiting on the engine craters,waiting for the shipping company,and yes he had a break in and will get things sorted out as soon as possible.
    i have been waiting for my engine since sept/oct last year and i have had contact with 3 others that have been ripped as well and i'll bet he is right at home with his parents we have a lawyer and the law looking into this but we are not holding our breath?
    i cant believe with all the ripping he does on these chat boards someone can not get this ashole and teach him a lesson in selling????
    hope you get your money back

Jase

+1

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sy34010 View Post
    I have a problem with a deal gone bad from a supposed PWC guy in the Pensacola area. I purchased a replacement engine for my '06 Yamaha FX HO from a guy named Todd Papajohn in the Pensacola area. He seemed like a legit guy at first but then mysterious things started happening with the crating process then the shipper had an issue then the lines of communications went dead and still no MR1. I have a PayPal “donation” for anyone who can get me some info on this guy, I have an address 10377 McArthur Lane, 32534 and a phone number of 850-478-6693. What I really need is employment info and any other information that will help me get my money back. I’m just a working guy with a family trying to fix a family toy and while I hate to get burned at any time in this economy I really can’t afford the hit. Any and all help very much appreciated.
    this may help track him down,I think we had trouble with him here in panama city few years back
    http://public.escambiaclerk.com/home/index.html

later cd

- Full Name - PAPAJOHN , TODD ANDREW JR

- Birthdate - 8/1/1989

- Looks like he got a ticket on 8-29-08 while driving a Blue 93 GMC SUV with a FL license # AAW2331.

He never paid the ticket. (at least not as of 11-18-0)

- More good reading from 2005(about halfway down) http://www.gulfbreezenews.com/News/2..._Page/002.html

- More from 2007: http://www.gulfbreezenews.com/news/2...egals/011.html

Shows a different address^^^

Looks like he got busted for weed. Maybe this place would have some info about his where abouts??? MATT MCKEEHAN BAIL BONDS

Thanks for the link, now I know he was arrested for marijuana possession on 9/2/08 and he has a $12,000 judgement against him. Why didn't I look this stuff up before I sent the money Jeez I feel like an idiot....its not like its my first rodeo

+1

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sy34010 View Post
    Thanks for the link, now I know he was arrested for marijuana possession on 9/2/08 and he has a $12,000 judgement against him. Why didn't I look this stuff up before I sent the money Jeez I feel like an idiot....its not like its my first rodeo
    so more info

http://records2.baycoclerk.com/Court...=50&m=name&s=4

later cd

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information