Just got a 95 Blaster

Just got myself a 95 Waveblaster and I have a few questions.
    Firstly seeing as you guys are usually interested in what mods have been done to our skis Ill tell you what I've found so far. Its got Pizzazz handle bars, MSD Ignition, a single NOVI 48 carb, Factory B pipe - although the stainless expansion chamber is different to all the ones I've seen on the net. It has a scratch built alloy waterbox, Worx grate, SOLAS IJK Impeller (its a YB-SC-J) and a R&D ride plate. On closer inspection it has a 62T head and barrels that have been mated to 61X cases (which explains why the guy who sold it to me said it was a 760) It has 185 PSI in each cylinder so it looks like some work has been done to the head. I don't know much more about the engine except when I look down the carb and open the butterfly the manifold has been match ported to the carb, so I wouldn't be surprised to find other mods to the internals.

So does anyone have a workshop manual in pdf for this ski? and also if you look at the photo of the rideplate it has seen better days. It is cracked and bowed in at the back, and in the middle it shows signs of making serious contact with the pump and is bowed out a bit - will this effect the ride much?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blaster Engine.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	399.2 KB 
ID:	112692   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rideplate.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	222.2 KB 
ID:	112693  

get a new plate,,its just going to get worse (ebay from time to time...) its flexing and hitting the pump and also flexing while riding, causing uncontrolled actions under load...

i have a manual, but someone will need to host it, as i dont think can email something that size. give me your email and i will give it a go when i get home...

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza169 View Post
    Firstly seeing as you guys are usually interested in what mods have been done to our skis Ill tell you what I've found so far. Its got Pizzazz handle bars, MSD Ignition, a single NOVI 48 carb, Factory B pipe - although the stainless expansion chamber is different to all the ones I've seen on the net. It has a scratch built alloy waterbox, Worx grate, SOLAS IJK Impeller (its a YB-SC-J) and a R&D ride plate. On closer inspection it has a 62T head and barrels that have been mated to 61X cases (which explains why the guy who sold it to me said it was a 760) It has 185 PSI in each cylinder so it looks like some work has been done to the head. I don't know much more about the engine except when I look down the carb and open the butterfly the manifold has been match ported to the carb, so I wouldn't be surprised to find other mods to the internals.

So does anyone have a workshop manual in pdf for this ski? and also if you look at the photo of the rideplate it has seen better days. It is cracked and bowed in at the back, and in the middle it shows signs of making serious contact with the pump and is bowed out a bit - will this effect the ride much?

upload it to media fire like I do and share the link of contact RXP951 and let him add it to his collection http://www.mediafire.com/

rxp951 Billie's link http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/member.php?u=26

I had a plate that had the little pump bulge in it also , easy fix with some grinding and Bondo but someone set your ski on the ride plate or hit something being your in the UK you wight mess with straighting it and cutting a groove on the backside where the crack is then Having it welded

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza169 View Post

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by akatitan View Post
    i have a manual, but someone will need to host it, as i dont think can email something that size. give me your email and i will give it a go when i get home...
    PM sent....I'll host it on mediafire.
    See my signature below for service manuals.

thanks peeps

Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    thanks peeps
    Thank u !!

The worx grate you have, plus a Jet Dynamics ride plate should make for a really nice setup. You can usually find them floating around for 100 bucks or so, you might have more luck on the X.

My worx grate fell apart, I'm running an R&D now, but was very happy with it while it was in one piece.

Thread Information