Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    305coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    cape coral, florida USA
    Posts
    2,362
    +1
    55

    F/s gpr racing seat

    gpr fiberglass seat for sale ready to paint, $500 + shipp
    pm me your zip code for shipping price

    DONT be scared of shipping prices, its not more than $75-$85 for shipping in the us

    thanks, jorge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI1283.JPG 
Views:	240 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	112904  


  2. #2
    crashhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Philly PA, Wildwood NJ, Indialantic FL
    Posts
    2,382
    +1
    24
    is there a carbon visor to go with this????

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lindenhurst, IL
    Posts
    2,242
    damn, i want one

  4. #4
    icedog10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston,Texas
    Posts
    446
    Jorge,

    I'll take it.

    Icedog

    PM SENT!


    Quote Originally Posted by 305coco View Post
    gpr fiberglass seat for sale ready to paint, $500 + shipp
    pm me your zip code for shipping price

    DONT be scared of shipping prices, its not more than $75-$85 for shipping in the us

    thanks, jorge

  5. #5
    305coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    cape coral, florida USA
    Posts
    2,362
    +1
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by crashhard View Post
    is there a carbon visor to go with this????
    nope sorry.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    67
    who makes these seats? I'd like to order one, if this is sold.

    Thanks

  7. #7
    305coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    cape coral, florida USA
    Posts
    2,362
    +1
    55
    ill have one more seat by wednesday, anyone interested pm me.

    ive received some pm's of people wanting these in carbon fiber because of weight difference (there is almost no difference) a couple ounces only

    i weigh'd this seat this morning and it weigh 10.05 pnds
    a buddy gh member, weigh his carbon fiber seat and it weigh 9.20 pnds
    so about a pound differnce from carbon fiber to fiberglass
    just wanted to post this up for anyone else with the same question thanks, jorge

  8. #8
    i will get all the rest i need when im dead corkycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    840
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 305coco View Post
    ill have one more seat by wednesday, anyone interested pm me.

    ive received some pm's of people wanting these in carbon fiber because of weight difference (there is almost no difference) a couple ounces only

    i weigh'd this seat this morning and it weigh 10.05 pnds
    a buddy gh member, weigh his carbon fiber seat and it weigh 9.20 pnds
    so about a pound differnce from carbon fiber to fiberglass
    just wanted to post this up for anyone else with the same question thanks, jorge
    what grade fibreglass matting is used and what is the matting process please.

  9. #9
    o uncola o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,060
    Sick deal... nice fiberglass seat for the price of a stock seat. Very nice.

  10. #10
    305coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    cape coral, florida USA
    Posts
    2,362
    +1
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by corkycat View Post
    what grade fibreglass matting is used and what is the matting process please.
    1.2 0z cloth (skin) 1.5 0z chopped strand mat, and some 4 oz biaxial mat
    using vinyl esther resin.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB GPR race seat
    By vnmous50 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:06 PM
  2. f/s gpr racing seat
    By 305coco in forum Conversion Skis Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 07:19 PM
  3. f/s gpr racing seat
    By 305coco in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 04:56 PM
  4. Pics of how I setup my GPR Race Seat
    By Shibby1485 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 08:34 AM
  5. f/s gpr race seat
    By 305coco in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 09:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •