Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

upgrade,to 2rude fuel question

If i go 2rude,would the ecu 50lbs,and valve upgrade fuel me? Would i need to add the rrfpr,or is there another route....? Thanks .....cooooool dude can you advise

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    If i go 2rude,would the ecu 50lbs,and valve upgrade fuel me? Would i need to add the rrfpr,or is there another route....? Thanks .....cooooool dude can you advise
    Mark,
    The Riva ECU is mapped for 50# Injectors and good for up to 13.5# of boost..I dont know the specifics on what else you would need and I dont want to tell you false info...But seeing what you have going on you MAY just need a RRFPR or maybe 55# injectors???..Maybe one of the BIG RPM boys will chime in and let us know...

Quote Originally Posted by snoman View Post
    mark,
    if the riva ecu is mapped for 50# injectors and good for up to 13.5# of boost..i dont know the specifics on what else you would need and i dont want to tell you false info...but seeing what you have going on you may just need a rrfpr or maybe 55# injectors???..maybe one of the big rpm boys will chime in and let us know...
    many thanks cool one

i run a 2rude on my 07 RXP and i have the riva ECU and 50 inj. and the RRFPR is a must or u will blow ur engine because the ECU and the inj. wont provide enough fuel

Quote Originally Posted by mr_magookw View Post
    i run a 2rude on my 07 rxp and i have the riva ecu and 50 inj. And the rrfpr is a must or u will blow ur engine because the ecu and the inj. Wont provide enough fuel
    my man. What temps you ride in? Im cool water.cool air tell me what you know,im very gratefull for any info

With stock fuel pressure (58 psi), running 14# of boost and 50#/hr injectors the max hp that combo would support would be approx. 295 hp. This is assuming the Riva ecu would command 100% duty cycle (static open) to the injectors at wot. I would say keep the 50's and get a rrfpr to dial in the afr at wot. You also MUST check your afrs with a monitor.

Mark

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_magookw View Post
    i run a 2rude on my 07 RXP and i have the riva ECU and 50 inj. and the RRFPR is a must or u will blow ur engine because the ECU and the inj. wont provide enough fuel

This is correct. With the 2rude, Riva ECU, and 50lb injectors you will need the RRFPR for adequate fueling.

+1
    Trust me my man i would not steer you wrong lol. Mind you i have no hands on expirience, just what i have read on here. Man the stella is kicking in now. My ramblings may get abit waywood lol. R88

Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    Trust me my man i would not steer you wrong lol. Mind you i have no hands on expirience, just what i have read on here. Man the stella is kicking in now. My ramblings may get abit waywood lol. R88
    RING ME YOU LIGHT WEIGHT

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    RING ME YOU LIGHT WEIGHT
    LOL the wait for my dina was fu*^in ages n i was getting bored so started hammering the beer, just like you the missus was drivin so dont gota worry bout that lol. R88

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information