01-17-2009, 05:38 PM #1
FS: Riva Perf Power Filter Kit, Rear Exhaust (Tube), X-Charger Pro-Series Impeller
okay, some things for sale! full disclosure and photos as usual, so you know exactly what you're getting
1. RIVA Performance Power Filter Kit, Part #RS-13050
- clamps, couplers, brackets (including brand new rectifier bracket), filter and prefilter (clean) included (Note: a second filter with a very slight dent in it is available with this purchase for an extra $5)
- $145 SOLD
2. RIVA Rear Exhaust (TUBE ONLY) from Part #RS-15050-1
- you will need to get the Outlet Kit (part #RS-RS15050-ET) to complete this setup.
- $50 SOLD
3. RIVA X-Charger Pro-Series Impeller Part #RS17080-2M061
- NOTE: impeller only, front housing not included (will need a new front housing or spacer). Riva also requires you to use 50lb injectors to run this supercharger impeller.
- impeller generates 13.5 lbs of boost (approx).
- slight galling inside shaft tunnel from excessive oil gunking up inside the shaft (not sure galling is the appropriate characterization). whatever it is, it should polish out
4. RIVA Catch Can Part #RS19050-BCC
5. Riva Waterbox for the RXPX (not for j-pipe design), Part #RS16081 (dented neck and photos will be up tomorrow), less than 2hrs of use.
All parts other than the Catch Can have about 15 hours on them (slightly less on the X-charger impeller). Catch Can is brand new, never used. Prices do not include shipping and 3% PayPal fees - for shipping, send me your zip code and preferred shipping method and I will get back to you).
Last edited by pwcbabe; 01-21-2009 at 10:34 AM.
01-17-2009, 06:31 PM #2
01-18-2009, 01:52 AM #3
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Perth, Western Australia
If you ship international (Australia) and accept PayPal I am interested in the Power Filter Kit.
01-18-2009, 02:16 AM #4
Why are you selling the X wheel without the front housing?
The wheel has to have the front housing to be able to be used.
01-18-2009, 08:50 AM #5
And how did it get galled? Can you take a pic of the damage?
01-18-2009, 08:54 AM #6
Are you interested in purchasing?
Not exactly true. You can either buy a new front housing or buy a spacer. Given the price of the impeller, having to buy either still makes buying the impeller an amazing deal!
Lastly, I have replaced the x-impeller and previously sold my stock impeller and housing cover.
01-18-2009, 09:08 AM #7
Are you interested in purchasing?
There is very light galling inside the shaft. If you look closely at the photos provided, you can see the substance adhering to the inside of the shaft (if there is anybody in south florida you trust, they are welcome to inspect it for you). It is quite nominal and appears to be able to be buffed out, i would not characterize it as "damaged". I believe the build-up of the substance onto the inner tunnel resulted from the wheel spinning on the shaft from excessive oil blowing through the supercharger.
If your interested in purchasing, i would consider doing the buffing for an extra $50
01-18-2009, 09:36 AM #8
01-18-2009, 10:01 AM #9
01-18-2009, 10:02 AM #10
Catchcan is still for sale and sale list has been updated to include a Riva's new waterbox (see above).
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By fasted1500 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2008, 09:25 PM
By bulldog in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2008, 09:19 AM
By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2008, 09:53 PM
By Extrememotors in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2008, 06:53 AM
By ercBOOSTED in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2007, 06:48 PM