Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    TheXrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miami, Florida, United States
    Posts
    305

    Skat Trak Pump Extension

    I am looking to buy a pump extension but i'm undesided to get the Riva's or Skat's I've heard that Skats make it from better material than Riva specially there stainless wear ring. Which one should I get?


  2. #2
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    I might be wrong but i dont think Skats extention has been released yet..You will be fine with the Riva Pump extention..Yes there was an issue earlier this year upon releasing them with the drive shafts BUT that problem has been corrected..You will not be disappointed with the Riva pump extention kit..

    And then there is this kit which i run and love..http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RXP-R...WDVWQQtcZphoto

  3. #3
    is thinking. grantuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    745
    +1
    19
    My choice would be this one, its the cheapest and allows you to use the stock wear ring (and replace it when need be)

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RXP-R...WDVWQQtcZphoto

  4. #4
    dhoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    North Aurora, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    3,182
    +1
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by grantuk View Post
    My choice would be this one, its the cheapest and allows you to use the stock wear ring (and replace it when need be)

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RXP-R...WDVWQQtcZphoto
    thats the ext I run and I have been very happy with it. I liked the option of runnning the plastic liner also

  5. #5
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by dhoad View Post
    thats the ext I run and I have been very happy with it. I liked the option of runnning the plastic liner also
    Same here..I am running this extention also..No problems with the drive shaft..Like what was stated above by Grantuk, you can run either your stock plastic wear ring or you can upgrade to a stainless steel one..

  6. #6
    Fast & Loud meeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Grove, PA
    Posts
    5,019
    +1
    54
    the skat is currently in testing

  7. #7
    I like how you ask them a question about it and get no response. Is that the excuse?

  8. #8
    TheXrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miami, Florida, United States
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    I might be wrong but i dont think Skats extention has been released yet..You will be fine with the Riva Pump extention..Yes there was an issue earlier this year upon releasing them with the drive shafts BUT that problem has been corrected..You will not be disappointed with the Riva pump extention kit..

    And then there is this kit which i run and love..http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RXP-R...WDVWQQtcZphoto


    This kit that sells on ebay I see that you can get it with a relief valve how good does this work? and could it help with the overstuff on the P-X properly setted up. I would probably also would have to find out at what kind of pressure the ski bucks so the valve release before it happened

  9. #9
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrider69 View Post
    This kit that sells on ebay I see that you can get it with a relief valve how good does this work? and could it help with the overstuff on the P-X properly setted up. I would probably also would have to find out at what kind of pressure the ski bucks so the valve release before it happened
    Xrider,

    PM Suck My Wake (Tommy) and he should give you the specifics on the extention with the relief valves..I did NOT test that one..I know he did do some testing with pump pressures and what not...I think he said a regular RXPs pressure was 45 PSI..

  10. #10
    ctriverguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ipswich, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    1,509
    +1
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrider69 View Post
    This kit that sells on ebay I see that you can get it with a relief valve how good does this work? and could it help with the overstuff on the P-X properly setted up. I would probably also would have to find out at what kind of pressure the ski bucks so the valve release before it happened

    my extension with relief arrives tomorrow, but im in new england so it will be a few more months before testing. keep in touch I'll gladly share my results..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB - Parts Skat Trak pump extension kit
    By Spanners in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 06:37 AM
  2. FS Skat Trak pump extension with pump rxp 550 shipped
    By seadoo02xp in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 09:42 AM
  3. 14 vein skat trak pump
    By washo6o4 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 04:40 AM
  4. skat trak pump nozzle
    By rancarts in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:50 PM
  5. Skat-trak pump mod
    By nitro rxp in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 09:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •