Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Skat Trak Pump Extension

I am looking to buy a pump extension but i'm undesided to get the Riva's or Skat's I've heard that Skats make it from better material than Riva specially there stainless wear ring. Which one should I get?

+1
    I might be wrong but i dont think Skats extention has been released yet..You will be fine with the Riva Pump extention..Yes there was an issue earlier this year upon releasing them with the drive shafts BUT that problem has been corrected..You will not be disappointed with the Riva pump extention kit..

And then there is this kit which i run and love..http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RXP-R...WDVWQQtcZphoto

+1
    My choice would be this one, its the cheapest and allows you to use the stock wear ring (and replace it when need be)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RXP-R...WDVWQQtcZphoto

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by grantuk View Post
    My choice would be this one, its the cheapest and allows you to use the stock wear ring (and replace it when need be)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RXP-R...WDVWQQtcZphoto
    thats the ext I run and I have been very happy with it. I liked the option of runnning the plastic liner also

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dhoad View Post
    thats the ext I run and I have been very happy with it. I liked the option of runnning the plastic liner also
    Same here..I am running this extention also..No problems with the drive shaft..Like what was stated above by Grantuk, you can run either your stock plastic wear ring or you can upgrade to a stainless steel one..

+1
    the skat is currently in testing

I like how you ask them a question about it and get no response. Is that the excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    I might be wrong but i dont think Skats extention has been released yet..You will be fine with the Riva Pump extention..Yes there was an issue earlier this year upon releasing them with the drive shafts BUT that problem has been corrected..You will not be disappointed with the Riva pump extention kit..

And then there is this kit which i run and love..http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RXP-R...WDVWQQtcZphoto

This kit that sells on ebay I see that you can get it with a relief valve how good does this work? and could it help with the overstuff on the P-X properly setted up. I would probably also would have to find out at what kind of pressure the ski bucks so the valve release before it happened

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrider69 View Post
    This kit that sells on ebay I see that you can get it with a relief valve how good does this work? and could it help with the overstuff on the P-X properly setted up. I would probably also would have to find out at what kind of pressure the ski bucks so the valve release before it happened
    Xrider,

PM Suck My Wake (Tommy) and he should give you the specifics on the extention with the relief valves..I did NOT test that one..I know he did do some testing with pump pressures and what not...I think he said a regular RXPs pressure was 45 PSI..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrider69 View Post

my extension with relief arrives tomorrow, but im in new england so it will be a few more months before testing. keep in touch I'll gladly share my results..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information