+1

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeetings!

Hola Beetches, I'm back finally. In case anyone wondered where I've been, Ive just been really busy. Between fall harvest/farm work and the fire dept, I went a couple months barely getting to sleep!

Anyways......sled season is winding down and it's time to get started working on ski's again! Morg15t and I are getting a decent start on his 1050 project now and I'll need to squeeze in time for the forum!!

Morg has been kinda keeping me up to date on some things around here, and I hear we have a midwest meet coming this summer that we will be attending!! Stoked!

Anyways......I'm still alive and will be back around regularily now, feel free to harrass me! For now, I have ALOT of reading/posting to catch up on!

Jeff

+1
    Welcome back Jeff..

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineR6 View Post
    ...sled season is winding down...
    In January?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    In January?

I mean that I won't be working on many sleds from here on out...time to start with ski's again.

Also, we get like two good snowfalls in iowa a year usually, so when the first snow flies all the sleds come out of the barns to be fixed. Think I have 3 sleds left to fix, awaiting gas tank for one, and only have to clean carbs on other two (friend will be coming back from Iraq in Feb and his old man wants them running for him)

My $hit list gets long when I start working on ski's again cause everyone waits till nice weather to get 'em going.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    About time,Sod Kicker. We have to get hooked up this year and do some riding.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    About time,Sod Kicker. We have to get hooked up this year and do some riding.
    Yes we do! By the way, was gona ask you. Didnt you paint your MSX? maybe we can con you up this way for some paint lessons when the SL project is at that point.

Neither of us know how to paint, but it's that time to learn haha.

We have talked about making a few riding trips down your way this summer. It seems the rivers down your way are always rideable, our river up here is hit and miss. Might get one good day of riding it, or all summer.....always different.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    No Problem,Yes I painted the upper hull,But we're not using Tractor paint from TSC.

Welcome back! You wasn't the only one who took some time off.

Thread Information