Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FX Hydroturf Seat

i was looking at the hydroturf seat and was reading about thier non slip material being abrasive and irritant should i put any of that material on the seat or should i just skip on it i was thinking on the front seat areas and the rear seat. Give me your thoughts

this is the seat

this is the layout of where to put different materials

and this is the ski its going on---->

Thanks

I ordered two sets of those.

The only time I really slip is when I wear wind pants.

Quote Originally Posted by BAR BAY H.O. View Post
    I wear wind pants.

I run it on my XL it is a nice surface I wear normal surfer shorts or a short wet suit and have never had any abrasion issues , I went non slip on top but not the side panels so my inner thigh rides on normal material

ps We get a 10 percent discount at Hydo for being GH members or order it thru the online store here

I would get it on the front of the seat in the drivers area only. Passengers with small suits will bitch about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post

I run it on my XL it is a nice surface I wear normal surfer shorts or a short wet suit and have never had any abrasion issues , I went non slip on top but not the side panels so my inner thigh rides on normal material
    Yeah I am horribly expressed and even worse written.

I should have said...
    No probs with the non-stick seat. The only time I slide is when I wear wind pants on cold days. The wind pants over the 5mil neo helps the neo work. Night and day difference with and without the outer pant layer. I tried everything and wind pants have the best compramise. You sacrifice a little traction while not sacrificing any bouyancy.

+1
    I just got off the phone with them. I was told their vinyl material is a bit more grippy than the stock seat but if you want a little extra maybe use the non slip on the B & F sections. That way it won't rip up your thighs wearing shorts...unless you're a speedo guy...JK I got the CF material for the trim areas.

Quote Originally Posted by BAR BAY H.O. View Post
    Yeah I am horribly expressed and even worse written.

I should have said...
    No probs with the non-stick seat. The only time I slide is when I wear wind pants on cold days. The wind pants over the 5mil neo helps the neo work. Night and day difference with and without the outer pant layer. I tried everything and wind pants have the best compramise. You sacrifice a little traction while not sacrificing any bouyancy.
    I was just messing with you!
    I was riding last week in 20 mph winds and would have killed for wind breaker pant's and a friggin head ware! I saw your FS link to those masks and ordered 2 also I hit my local dive shop and spent 150$ for dive gloves and hoodies for my Boy and myself the shorty wet suits weren't cutting it by themselves

yo thanks for the feed back and its very good to know of the 10% off any little helps does anyone know why the picture of the seat looks different to the diagram you pick where you want the colors?

Quote Originally Posted by rollin202 View Post
    does anyone know why the picture of the seat looks different to the diagram you pick where you want the colors?
    good question! I don't see the E panel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information