Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: VTS help

VTS help

Well I got everything to finish my pump on my xp. Now I just need to replace my vts motor and module. I tested them and they where no good. So I was wondering if anyone has any a good motor or module they are willing to sell. I see them on ebay but I don't trust ebay. Expecially buying electrical parts. I just trust everyone on the Green Hulka lot more. Also I am looking for the trim switch for my xp. I know this should be in the classifieds but I don't have enough posts to start a thread in that section. Any help would be great thanks chris

Let me see what I have! I am sure I have something for you. Please e-maile me at [email protected] so we can get your info.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutphen115 View Post
    Well I got everything to finish my pump on my xp. Now I just need to replace my vts motor and module. I tested them and they where no good. So I was wondering if anyone has any a good motor or module they are willing to sell. I see them on ebay but I don't trust ebay. Expecially buying electrical parts. I just trust everyone on the Green Hulka lot more. Also I am looking for the trim switch for my xp. I know this should be in the classifieds but I don't have enough posts to start a thread in that section. Any help would be great thanks chris
    I sent you a PM a while ago, let me know if you are interested.

I have a brand new module for a 2000 XP. Not sure if it fits yours, It has one single harness coming out with one connector and I believe 6 pins.

There are people out there that will rebuild your module for $75.00 I think. I saw it either on here or the other site.

Quote Originally Posted by neversatisfiedmotorsports View Post
    There are people out there that will rebuild your module for $75.00 I think. I saw it either on here or the other site.
    Ive never seen this. What is entailed in a module rebuild? I have two that I need rebuilt and would love to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy685 View Post
    Ive never seen this. What is entailed in a module rebuild? I have two that I need rebuilt and would love to know!
    Well it seems no one can get aholt of him, but here is the thread link.

http://pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t...ght=VTS+repair

ok not sure what i need

my vts works when you hotwire it to the battery but not with switch last owner told me he bought new switch but it wasent problem anyone know whats up with it
    ?

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinilm View Post
    my vts works when you hotwire it to the battery but not with switch last owner told me he bought new switch but it wasent problem anyone know whats up with it
    ?
    It is the VTS housing that's bad. It contains the micro-relays that energize the motor. If you can get it rebuilt, this is what normally fails.

Someone should learn how to do this than charge $50 to fix it. I bet he could do two a day for about 5 years considering how many failed VTS systems I see

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information