Thread: Bushnell onix 400 GPS
01-24-2009, 08:04 AM #1
Bushnell onix 400 GPS
hey guys I tried this thing once and it was a bit too high end for what I was going to use it for...
The google style mapping is cool and so is the xm weather live tracking and radio...
Do a search for current prices... then make me a reasonable offer...
shipping not included..
- Layer a satellite photo, topo map, compass, navigational aids and XM services on a single screen with TruView Navigation
- Extra-large 3.5” full color LCD
- Downloads and displays georeferenced satellite photography
- Displays XM weather data on the GPS map*
- XM Satellite radio entertainment including XM sports*
- SafeTrack battery conservation mode
- SiRF® GPS receiver
- Digital compass
- Embedded 128 micro SD card
- Rugged rubber armor
- Waterproof (IPX7 rated) *With XM Satellite subscription
01-25-2009, 08:53 PM #2
Theres a huge price range on ebay.. all the way from 300 new to 499 new.
That would have made a great xmas gift for my father... little late now
01-30-2009, 04:34 PM #3
03-24-2009, 05:10 PM #4
Pm if interested.. This thing is actually cool..
03-24-2009, 07:18 PM #5
Pretty high tec gadget curupt! Thats a great price.
03-26-2009, 11:31 PM #6
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- near Toronto, Canada
What chart areas or map regions does it come with?
03-27-2009, 06:17 AM #7
It is cnanada and us... From what I can see you go onto google maps and download the google earth image for your area..
I am not sure if the "XM" weather works for us in Canada..
I am asking for $300 cdn. for it though.. $240 American..
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By rx4pain in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2005, 01:11 AM
By Rendog in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2005, 07:10 PM
By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 18Last Post: 05-22-2005, 07:22 PM
By UFO-RXT in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 10Last Post: 05-19-2005, 04:07 PM
By nitro rxp in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2005, 08:01 AM