01-24-2009, 10:06 PM #1
FS: RXP/T "Booster" kit. Some new, some used
Here's a "booster" pack for your ski. If you have a stage 1 & want more, here you go.
I have quite a few "extra" parts laying around & I can use the mula too.
I would like to sell as a whole package deal but if it fails in a few days i'll ebay it & then I might separate after that.
I'll be as honest as I can in the description so if i'm wrong or missing anything let me know.
(1) New never used IC from www.CXracing.com with (2) 3" to 2.5" reducer couplers & (2) long 45* 2.5" pipes that you cut to your liking. You will need the other 2 couplers. www.Siliconeintakes.com has them for around $30.00 total. You will also need an IC block off from the online store. This IC comes tapped for an air bleed or use it for an anode install but it doesn't have the side mounting bosses so you will need to come up with something. Use the top rear tapped hole & rig a mount to the hull or have a forum member make you one that uses bungee cords.
(1) Used 06 SC with a 9.6+ psi rotax 2nd gen hi-boost wheel & spacer. Approx. 40 - 50 hrs on OEM bearings & GH washers. Currently shimmed at 10 ft/lbs slip.
(1) Used www.Impros.com tweaked 14/18.75 skat 3 blade w/ billet nose cone. It has minor cav burns from my SS ring but nothing major. I can have dave clean it up if need be.
(1) used homemade catch can. Works well with no issues
(1) New resonator bypass SS pipe in case you still run the res box. The IC won't fit with it in there anyway.
I will throw in a hardly used blue 4" to 3" silicone elbow adapter for the 4" air intake mod too if anyone wants it.
Are there any details i'm missing that's needed to go along with these parts to make it work?
With a good wear ring, 42lb inj's, 4" front or rear air intake, NO boost leaks & the "free" speed mods like Ride Plate & intake grate holes filled etc.. this setup will get you to 73.5+mph @ 8100-8120 on an 81mm ring with HARD acceleration in the middle of summer. I got 73.9mph at mudbug last year with this setup using my current IC. Run a 15/20 4 blade & get 75-76+ mph.
I'm not looking to get rich off of this so I think the price is a descent deal.
$750.00 + shipping will take it all. You can probably find all this separately NEW for around 1100-1200.00 right? Does this sound fair?
Paypal works for me. So, how about we split the PP fee's too. 1.5% should be around 12-15.00 extra.
01-25-2009, 11:50 PM #2
01-26-2009, 01:13 AM #3
01-26-2009, 10:43 PM #4
The can is home made & you can make one for cheap!
I put the combo deal on ebay.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By tottii in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 28Last Post: 05-29-2013, 12:01 AM
By Kohl531 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2012, 07:30 PM
By matrixman16 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 04-29-2009, 09:05 PM
By pisgah in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2008, 09:28 PM
By SideFX in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-06-2008, 03:40 AM