SHO Cruiser cruise control button

My daughter took the ski for a run and when she returned i noticed the cruise control button was missing. Anybody else have this issue? Where can i buy this? i cant find it in a parts online catalogue and am assuming the worst in that i need to buy a whole RHS control unit!!!
    The button still works and i salvaged a small spring which must sit in the middle.
    Can anyone point me to a part number and or drawing of this, once again i am assuming it just pushes in and seals with the rubber backing?

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by robmeoff View Post
    My daughter took the ski for a run and when she returned i noticed the cruise control button was missing. Anybody else have this issue? Where can i buy this? i cant find it in a parts online catalogue and am assuming the worst in that i need to buy a whole RHS control unit!!!
    The button still works and i salvaged a small spring which must sit in the middle.
    Can anyone point me to a part number and or drawing of this, once again i am assuming it just pushes in and seals with the rubber backing?

Rob

Over to the left side of this page you should see Links. the second one down is Order OEM Parts. There is your catalog although I am not sure yo can get just the button.
    Last edited by SHOBiz; 01-26-2009 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Did not take typing...

Quote Originally Posted by SHOBiz View Post
    Over to the left side of this page you should see Links. the second one down is Order OEM Parts. There is your catalog although I am not sure yo can get just the button.
    that should be covered by warrantee. i shure hope so. i have a 08 sho w/4yr coverage.

Warranty would be great but as i imported it from US to Aust i dont get it!!!
    Yamaha Perth tell me its AUD$613 for the whole assembly and i can get one for US$310 but i am still looking for a wrecker or someone who will sell the button?
    anyone know of a wrecker with an SHO cruiser in bits?

Thread Information