Oklahoma repair folks. Are there any????

Does anyone on this thread know any INDIVIDUAL in Oklahoma that is Polaris savvy???? Most places I have talked with consider the Polaris's , an abandoned bastard child. Time issues keep getting in my way of a do it yourself fix - it. Be great is someone dependable around Okla city was alive and willing. Thanks for thinking. Need help sorting out burned piston at PTO, going through carbs, upgrading fuel system. I know, you can end up investing more than the rides worth, but ?? , if turns out dependable will be worth effort. May end up parting out. Seems like more valuable in pieces than whole.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffpruett View Post
    Does anyone on this thread know any INDIVIDUAL in Oklahoma that is Polaris savvy???? Most places I have talked with consider the Polaris's , an abandoned bastard child. Time issues keep getting in my way of a do it yourself fix - it. Be great is someone dependable around Okla city was alive and willing. Thanks for thinking. Need help sorting out burned piston at PTO, going through carbs, upgrading fuel system. I know, you can end up investing more than the rides worth, but ?? , if turns out dependable will be worth effort. May end up parting out. Seems like more valuable in pieces than whole.
    Crank index!

I have a friend that just moved down to Ozarks area (Osage Beach) if you'd be willing to go there. (dont know how far it would be from you)
    He was one of the only Polaris certified tech's left around up here. Moved down to work at Seebolds, and is now running his own shop.

PM me if you would want his contact info.

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Geoff, I assume you're talking about a 650,750 or 780?

Most mechanics will charge quite a bit per hour. I suggest you do your own crank index, and leak down tests. You can do them both in about an hour.

If you've already addressed the fuel system and still have issues, I'd bet you find the problem with these 2 tests.

But be sure to see if the fuel shut off valve is clean and clear, and the auto cock is removed.

Sorry, I don't know any mechs near you, but thought I'd try to save you a little $$$.

Thread Information