Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Stage 1

Good Stage 1

Hey guys,
    I know a stage 1 kit is pretty basic for this site. My birthday is coming up in March and I'm trying to get a parts list of stuff for my family to get me. I am looking to get my rxp up to 73ish. I was thinking of a powerpipe (i dont want to cut a hole in the hull). The cheap opas blockoffs. Then a stage 1 kit. What would be the best prop, should i use the stock prop and have it rebent or should i get the 14/19. I have heard bad and good about both. I was gunna fill in the ride plate holes and the reverse grate mod. Also would I, or should I run a catch can. That should get me to 73ish, right? Thanks for any input you guys have.

Ill be selling a mint stage one prop if you want it. Ill have it out within 48hrs.

I will also have a set of riva pro opas block offs for sale very soon. The cheap ones cause your ski to bob up and down at full speed. I dont know if thats a factor as much on a stage one ski.. but It is an issue with faster skis. the pros also look a heck of a lot better.

LMK if youre interested.

I dont think you can hit 73 with a stock supercharger.. but I could be wrong. I think you will need to go with an x charger and you will hit 74/75.. but then youll need a buch more mods.

Stage one is 70mph

+1
    I would reccomend just getting the complete stage 1 kit from the store. http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...products_id=18

I had the stage 1 kit on my RXT and performed perfect. No guess work with what works with what. All the home work has already been done for you. Good luck and happy birthday.

Here are Riva's claims.

Stock 67~68 MPH @ 8,100 RPM
    Stage I Kit72 MPH @ 8,100 RPM
    Stage II kit 75 MPH @ 8,100 RPM
    Stage III kit 80+ MPH @ 8,400 RPM

If he doesnt want to spend the cash- all he really needs is the intake, the intake grate, and the prop. Buying it as a complete kit is a rip-off. JMO

Removing OPAS isnt going to hurt.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaserxp215 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I know a stage 1 kit is pretty basic for this site. My birthday is coming up in March and I'm trying to get a parts list of stuff for my family to get me. I am looking to get my rxp up to 73ish. I was thinking of a powerpipe (i dont want to cut a hole in the hull). The cheap opas blockoffs. Then a stage 1 kit. What would be the best prop, should i use the stock prop and have it rebent or should i get the 14/19. I have heard bad and good about both. I was gunna fill in the ride plate holes and the reverse grate mod. Also would I, or should I run a catch can. That should get me to 73ish, right? Thanks for any input you guys have.
    Definatly go with the 14/19 prop. Its far better than the stocker.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    I dont think you can hit 73 with a stock supercharger.. but I could be wrong. I think you will need to go with an x charger and you will hit 74/75.. but then youll need a buch more mods.

Stage one is 70mph
    You can absolutly hit 73 w/ the stock SC. I did with an XS cooler plus the stage one kit. Its not hard.

Yeah, I wasnt sure. I went from stock to rude1 so I skipped some stages.
    It makes sense, the IC is about 1-2mph and stage one is 70-71.

Hes saying he wants to hit 73 without the intercooler though and with just a prop and etc. Its not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD06RXP View Post
    Definatly go with the 14/19 prop. Its far better than the stocker.

well.. i have that prop available and its like new. if you want it, pm me and ill give you a good deal on it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    Yeah, I wasnt sure. I went from stock to rude1 so I skipped some stages.
    It makes sense, the IC is about 1-2mph and stage one is 70-71.

Hes saying he wants to hit 73 without the intercooler though and with just a prop and etc. Its not gonna happen.
    Would be difficult

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information