Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Outerwears ?

  1. #1

    Outerwears ?

    I bought 6 outerwears for my ski's 3 red and 3 black
    the three black ones had 2 that had outerwears silk screened on top
    one did not ?? is this a new option? it looks cool but the mismatch does not anyway I sent them an email and they have always been easy to deal with so I'm sure they will fix it What do you guys think or know?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1280127.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	692.4 KB 
ID:	114838  


  2. #2
    Pistonwash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,595
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    I bought 6 outerwears for my ski's 3 red and 3 black
    the three black ones had 2 that had outerwears silk screened on top
    one did not ?? is this a new option? it looks cool but the mismatch does not anyway I sent them an email and they have always been easy to deal with so I'm sure they will fix it What do you guys think or know?

    Oh for Pete's sake!

    This ain't no beauty contest!!

    Just run em', they work great with or without the logo.

    Or.....just give them a call, tell they messed up the order, send them the 2 no-name ones. Voila'! They send you the logo.

    Man, I'm good.

  3. #3
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30
    The logos wear off after awhile anyways. I find that I loose RPM's with these things.

  4. #4
    Moderated
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,711
    i lost 150-200 rpms when i tried mine out...they were quickly removed.

  5. #5
    Moderator DrewNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Marlton, NJ
    Posts
    3,716
    +1
    1
    I have some open top outerwears....I'll send one your way and then you can run one with a logo, one without a logo, and one with no space/top for a logo...

  6. #6
    They said the logo's were the old style and I could exchange the 2 with logo's for plain
    I'm Ok losing 200 rpms rather than a motor

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewNJ View Post
    I have some open top outerwears....I'll send one your way and then you can run one with a logo, one without a logo, and one with no space/top for a logo...
    Ha ! now thats funny!

  8. #8
    Tool Bag water worx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sunny Fla
    Posts
    1,925
    +1
    66
    If you carry that much water in your hull that you are getting it into the carbs,you need to find the leak.

  9. #9
    Moderator DrewNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Marlton, NJ
    Posts
    3,716
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by water worx View Post
    If you carry that much water in your hull that you are getting it into the carbs,you need to find the leak.
    I think it's Z's Top Secret cooling setup Dan ...
    Doug

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Outerwear material
    By Scotty in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 11:21 AM
  2. Outerwears on 4" intake
    By boohoo in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 07:47 PM
  3. Do carb outerwears cost performance?
    By LT1GMC in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 09:55 PM
  4. Outerwears
    By OC00l in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 05:39 PM
  5. Outerwears
    By Gipper in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 04:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •