Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

F/S: SS 800 Grate, Conversion Mounts, Pump Adapter & Pump, Rideplate, ETC.

My plans for building a second conversion ski have foiled so here's a list of extra parts I have for sale:

SS 800 Grate - $400 Shipped. -- new, unopened, untouched

SS Conversion Mounts by addicted - $300 Shipped -- new, unopened, untouched

Rotax Racing 8600 RPM RACE ECU for 2004-2005 skis- Just reset by the factory (still in the bubble wrap) so there's no trip to the dealership or throttle body swapping required - $660 Shipped.

I have a set of brand new 42s or new 48s to go with this ECU if needed. Will not sell seperate from the ECU. $120 Shipped.

Island Racing Mod 4 Rideplate with skegs; very similar to the FF mod by Jim - used for less than 10 hours -- $350 Shipped.

Pump Adapter for the Seadoo Pump w/ all components; including driveshaft and spline adapter. This is the version that extends the seadoo pump to mimick the 2" extension used on the GPR - barely used - $750

Seadoo Pump w/ 15/20R Solas 4 Blade - out of the box pitch, stainless steel wear ring, adjustable nozzle w/ rings (have to check which ones I have, but it atleast comes w/ an 83mm ring) - $650

I am only selling the pump with the pump adapter, or individually if I sell the pump adapter first. I will do a package deal for the complete pump and complete adapter setup for $1250. The adapter kit alone retails at $1195 new. rxpvic has one on his ski an has gotten 92+ mph w/ a s/c, the guys from PR have gotten 95.5 mph on video w/ a turbo, hydrojunkie has gotten 89.2 mph w/ a s/c and very little hull tuning. The list goes on. It's a very worthwhile mod, reduces the cavitation tremendously compared to the standard HO pump, and absolutely necessary on a GPRXP for drag racing IMO.

Intake manifold from 04-05 setup. 4-tecperformance.com IC block-off plug already installed. It does need a new intake manifold temperature sensor (green one in front) - $165 Shipped.

Innovative LM-1 Wideband AFR Meter w/ Internal Data Logging - New, unopened, untouched - $275 Shipped.

OEM Yamaha Sound Suppression Box - $35 Shipped.

All prices are + paypal fees if paypal is used. I am flexible with payment options so we can work something out. Shipping is extra unless otherwise indicated.

Please PM me with any inquiries. I would rather not spend the time to take pictures as everything is either new, in perfect working order, and/or easily viewed in the online store. However, I will take a picture if completely necessary.

Thanks,

James

+1
    And I WILL ship internationally, but at cost and at the buyer's expense.

i want to know about ur experience with the seadoo pump adapter ? what do u think about it and do u lose any top speed compared to the skat 155 pump or the HO pump

IF I were keeping my conversion I would BE ALL OVER THIS PUMP ADAPTER...this is a GOOD buy from GOOD people...

someone should get this for their conversion NOW!

+1
    I loved the seadoo pump on the GPRXP. The problem was that I had a bad fuel pump on my ski, but I didn't know at the time. I was down 700 RPMs, so I changed to the HO pump to rule the pump out as the problem. Later, I found and fixed the problem, but never had the time to switch back to the Seadoo pump. It's my #1 choice out of the 3 you listed (Seadoo, HO, Skat). I have seen the Skat and HO cavitate extremely bad with high HP. The Seadoo pump holeshot is amazing IMO. I can't say for sure anything about the top speed differences. I know rxpvic proved the Seadoo pump can produce high numbers, but he has never done a back-to-back test with HO pump so I can't say for sure that the Seadoo pump is faster. I would be keeping it, and still comtemplating, if I wasn't planning on putting my ski up for sale soon.

+1
    Thank you very much for the kind words Arny!

now the seadoo pump u have is it a complete pump ? and how much shipping the pump adapter and the seadoo pump to kuwait can u get me a quote please and what about the trim system how will it work ? do i have to install the seadoo trim system or does the yamaha system work ?

+1
    Yes, the pump is 100% complete, taken off of my running conversion. The pump and adaptor are heavy, so it'll be expensive to ship. I'll have to weigh them and get a quote for you. The Yamaha trim system will work, but the trim cable has to be realigned. The pump I have already has the trim ring with the Yamaha connector joint on it, so it's ready to install.

so before i can decide on buying them i need a shipping quote from you

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_magookw View Post
    so before i can decide on buying them i need a shipping quote from you
    PM sent

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information