Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer in 2009

+1

Prayer in 2009

Hey freinds, we have asked for prayer in the past for those in need!! I would like to start a place on the forum for anyone who needs prayer My buddy David is doing great from his chemo!!!! Whats the update OLD GUY MICH, how have you been doing???? Please pray for young friend of our family his name is Cameron Jenkins. He is 11yrs old and has been battleing a brain tumor that now is not looking good but God will preveal Please anyone that has someone in need of prayer contact me. Hope this is ok with the forum. GOD BLESS THIS BIG OL WORLD!!!!!! Hey ever ride out some wear on the water and just shut the ski off and look at the sunset? or the sun rise? or just listen to the silence? Try it some time, Look at his creation!!!!!!!!!

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Usually, you're not allowed out before sunrise and must be in 1/2 hour before sunset on skis. They don't have lights.

But our prayers will be with you.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

what you ask for...

my minister tells this story of another minister's vision(dream).he arrives in heaven at the gates and is greeted by an angel.he notices a large warehouse looking structure and askes "what is that?".the angel replies you really don't want to know.he asks can we look inside?so they go to look inside.inside as far as he can see are things of all sorts of imaginable items.he turns to the angel and asks "what are these?" the angel replies the same you really don't want to know.he replies yes i do want to know,what is this? the angel says to him,these are all the things you could of had,had you prayed and asked god for them.

+1
    God, please help this young boy and his family. Please take care off all their needs in these dark times.

Amen!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ADSR View Post
    God, please help this young boy and his family. Please take care off all their needs in these dark times.

Amen!
    +1 Amen!

+1

Thumbs up

Thanks its a start, I am not a religious freak! Prayer works Hey this polaris forum is full of good people!!! If you or your family, or friends need prayer please, ask!!!!!!

I pray for Cameron Jenkins...................I felt the VIBES.....!

+1

Thumbs up Prayer update!!!!!!!

Hello all, KEEP UP THE PRAYERS Things are looking in a postive way for Cameron. The doctors are trying a new type of chemo that will shrink the tumor. Got a pm from OLD GUY MICH. he said he doing o.k. going on new type of chemo also. David is doing well has his days were he is really tired . Hey if your not a praying man...... jump on board, it is amazeing what God and HIS SON JESUS can do

+1
    Prayers sent! Whatever is impossible with man is always possible with God! He is faithful.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistonwash View Post
    Prayers sent! Whatever is impossible with man is always possible with God! He is faithful.
    Thank you brother, let me know if anyone on your end needs to be lifted up AMEN!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information