Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

+1

Beware of ebay buyer dodge8154 !!!

I sold this guy a brand new MFI Gauge I had it listed to fit a Virage and Genisis .So i ship him the gauge and after he gets it he first says it doesn't work right ,so i tell him to start the engine to see if it fully powers up so the next day he sends me an email that it does work but it doesn't have all of the functions that his Genisis has and he would keep it but he wants a partial refund because it's not exactly right . So i send him a message back that he can send it back and i will refund all of his money plus the shipping . Well i get no response so the next day he sends another message that he hasn't heard from me so i send him the same message again and still no response . Well i wake up this morning and check ebay and i couldn't believe it i find the gauge on there in another sellers store for 475.00 the same gauge i sold the guy for 175.00 shipped . So now i'm pissed i send both guys messages and the guy who is selling it says he seling it for a costumer and if i find one for a genisis to let them no ,well the same clown has one for a genisis in his store also . I can't believe a guy in business would try and screw me like that !!!!
    Heres the gauge in his store
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-P...rcraftQ5fParts

Guys please stay away from these CROOKS !!!!!!
    Theres better people to deal with for our Polaris Parts !!!!!!!

The linked auction has been 'pulled'.

I guess that this means that you are not obligated to refund any money...so you are not out anything?

If you see the MFI back on eBay, let us know...and I will kill the auction with a high bid, and 'change my mind' after the auctions ends!

+1
    It's still on there i reposted it ,don't even bother with these clowns ,before i sent it i put that white marking on there where the plug goes in i also kept the serial number off of it these guys are a JOKE !!!!!

I hate people who do this stuff, i mean its like shady

+1

Message to ebay seller

I just sent him message Told him it wasn't the right thing to do and that it was faulty (thats what the guy you sold it to said anyway).If we all do it then it may make him think a bit more about who he deals with in the future .

Bernie

+1
    I gave the guy the Gauge at a great deal 175.00 shipped and he even used the Buy it now to purchase it and then he's going to try and scam me it's just not right ,if he sells that gauge for what he's asking he will double his money and he's still trying to rip me off

2000 pro 785 (son's) 1998 pro 785 (dads) old guy in mich's Avatar
    sucks........sounds like you did everything you could.
    wont have anything to do with either party!
    ps store advertising as new unit also.

+1
    Does he live close by?

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

ebay

send all the info you can to paypal and ebay,pics,seller id's etc.just secure you end of the deal so that you get your money.would what he does with it after that bothered you if you didn't know about it??not taking up for the guy,i think its a dirty trick and it would be nice if he hadn't stabbed you in the back.but bob your the one who has to find peace with your end of it.get your dollars and no worries homie,we polaris guys here need your whole brain and generosity.and thanxs for the heads up

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    send all the info you can to paypal and ebay,pics,seller id's etc.just secure you end of the deal so that you get your money.would what he does with it after that bothered you if you didn't know about it??not taking up for the guy,i think its a dirty trick and it would be nice if he hadn't stabbed you in the back.but bob your the one who has to find peace with your end of it.get your dollars and no worries homie,we polaris guys here need your whole brain and generosity.and thanxs for the heads up

Doug ,
    I got paid i was just mad as Hell when he sent me messages that he wanted 75.00 back because the gauge wouldn't work for him and as he is asking for money back he has it forsale for twice the money i sold it to him for which is fine but don't get greedy and try and screw me .Thats probrably why he never responded to sending it back for a full refund .I was going to try and work a deal with him until i seen they listed it under another name . Then all Deals where Off no need to try and screw me when he got a great deal on it to begin with.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information