Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    COOL SUMABITCH
    +1

1999 seadoo xpl 2000.00

1999 seadoo xpl , the engine was just replaced in ski has less than 1 hour on the rebuild, ski is in good condition comes with trailer 2000.00 located in va 434 531 3611
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01skisand dogs 014.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	154.2 KB 
ID:	115052   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01skisand dogs 015.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	115053  

Called. Left message.

Last edited by caliburst; 02-09-2009 at 07:22 PM.

COOL SUMABITCH
    +1

ski

Cant drag your feet on a deal like that , i didnt sell it from under you ,, i sold it too the first perfson willing too give me 2k dollars for it ,, there will be more ,, next time buy it instead of seeing how cheap and how much you can get for nothing

I was going to let it go and say nothing at all.. but since you decided to post up and call me cheap, Ill say this.

For the record-
    I said 'will you take 1800?'. You said yes. [IF you had said no, I still would have bought it for 2k FYI.]

Regardless, I said 'Ill take it' and we had a verbal agreement that I was going to purchase the ski. The next day, I went to the bank and got your money. You then called back and said it was sold indicating that you got a better offer in the meantime.

You can sell to whoever you want. Youre in a business to make money and you can accept whatever offer is best for you. You didnt technically do anything 'wrong'. You did leave me pretty disappointed however.

Funny... theres another thread going on about the same subject.

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84173

Im over it. Theres no reason to post any further about it. the ski is gone. Its water under the bridge as far as im concerned. But yes, you did sell it out from under me. When I said "Ill take it" and you then sold it to someone else, thats the very definition of selling out from under someone. Again, Im over it. Lets move on.

You said you had several for sale. If you have another, call me.

COOL SUMABITCH
    +1

SKI

You niver said you deff wanted the ski, you told me too get back too you with the hours on the hull and i told you i would call the next day and let you know ,, in the meantime i had a local call and buy the ski with ntrailer for full askimng price ,, iam a business man and i take the for sure path every time , there will be more ,, if i had excepted a deposit from you i would have sold it too you for the price we had agreed on ,, i have been doing this for a long time and i have sold too a lot of people on this site ,, i just dont want anyone too take what i done the wrong way ,no hard feelings here ,, it all business too me

Thats not true. I did distinctly said 'im taking the ski' and I told you that I went to the bank and got the money for you. You absolutely knew that.
    I was just waiting to hear back from you with the hours on the ski and your paypal info so I could send you a deposit. I even called you several times to try and finalize it.

Its all good. Im disappointed.. but thats how it goes.

If you have another comparable deal, lmk.

COOL SUMABITCH
    +1

ski

no problem ,, you dont know how many deals i have had goo bad ,, i take the for sure thing everytime , no direspect too you ,, i will let you know

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information