Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FZS Pricing

FZS Pricing

Hello everyone,

I joined here two months ago and this is my first post. The frequent posters on this site seem to be the most knowledgeable on the the latest PWC news of any forum I could find, so I thought I would ask my question.

I am pretty much sold on the FZS and would like to know what a good sale price is right now. I know the list price is $12,899, but what would you consider a good deal on the PWC with trailer without tax?

Also, do you expect the price dealers are willing to sell for to rise or fall in the next few months? I realize the FZR/FZS are brand new models that many are interested in and not many have been delivered yet, but it's still winter so the average buyer may not be looking yet.

I appreciate any insight you can provide. I want to get back into PWCs again. My last and only was a 1993 Polaris SL750 which I still have at my father's house on Smith Mountain Lake, VA. I also have a 2000 Yamaha XR1800 jetboat which is a lot of fun, but does not have quite the speed and maneuverability of today's PWCs.

+1

FZS pricing

My dealer want's $14k,with trailer and tax.

+1
    Chances are you may have some difficulty getting a deal because it's a new model. That being said, with the way the economy is, there is probably a dealer or two out there willing to make a deal to move product. I would visit several dealers and see which one gives you the best deal. JMO.

+1
    Try and get a boat show price. At the Chicago boat show they were knocking off at least a $1000 from list

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dhoad View Post
    Try and get a boat show price. At the Chicago boat show they were knocking off at least a $1000 from list
    +1. Being a former boat salesman, dealers love good results at boat shows.

I took your advice and went to the Knoxville boat show. Here is the boat show price the local dealer is offering: $12,899 for FZS with a 5 year manufacturer warranty and a PWC1000L painted steel Shorelander trailer. This price is before tax.

The dealer says the 5 year warranty is worth $900 and the trailer is worth $700. Are these prices accurate? Is this a good deal? Thanks for the advice anyone provides.

Somebody on here got an FZR for 12k OTD with trailer if I'm remembering right. Any prices you get need to be quoted OTD or they can kill you with miscelaneous BS tacked on.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Canaveral View Post
    I took your advice and went to the Knoxville boat show. Here is the boat show price the local dealer is offering: $12,899 for FZS with a 5 year manufacturer warranty and a PWC1000L painted steel Shorelander trailer. This price is before tax.

The dealer says the 5 year warranty is worth $900 and the trailer is worth $700. Are these prices accurate? Is this a good deal? Thanks for the advice anyone provides.
    Dealer is correct on trailer and warranty costs. If you get a painted trailer make sure you will NOT ever go to salt water. Good deal -- yeah, great deal -- no. Keep hammering away, last day of show, last hour of show, keep going back to the booth, if you don't buy at the show, the dealers usually have will give you a certain amount of time after the show for their specials. It's a pain, but patience pays. Chip away another $1000 or so and I think you got a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by VOODOO View Post
    Somebody on here got an FZR for 12k OTD with trailer if I'm remembering right. Any prices you get need to be quoted OTD or they can kill you with miscelaneous BS tacked on.
    I'd be all over that if I didn't get my SHO.

+1
    I think you are going to find that there will not be a lot of thease skis made.

Even dealers in Florida still have a year supply of water craft without even ordering 09s.

+1
    big raider just bought one....pm him for info..looks to be a great ski.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information