Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Careful what you say

So my cousin called me this morning to tell me a funny story...

She lives in Michigan so all this occurred in Royal Oak

She went out with her friend (female too) and they were at a restaurant and a guy was trying to pickup on my cousin. So she starts talking to him and the guy says he is visiting from Miami and so they got to talking about Jetski's...

The guy says he has a 90 MPH RXP down in Miami... Now my cousin is always coming out here to visit me and has rode my RXP many times and we have talked about the mods on my ski and she understands what it took just to get my ski to 80MPH... and she knows getting an RXP to 90MPH is very difficult and there are only a couple in the world.

So this guy is trying to tell her about how he has a 90MPH RXP and she is like yeah right total bullsh*t... she goes on to ask him what mods he has done to his ski and he is at a loss of words.

She ends up schooling him on mods for an RXP and the guy is totally being called out on his lies. The way she explained it was so funny.

I am sure the guy thought oh she is a girl and will not know anything about jetski's and can try and "wow" her with a bunch of sh*t talking only to got shot down becasue the girl he tried to pickup on knew quite a bit about watercraft performance mods.

I only wish I was there to watch as I am sure it was quite entertaining!

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aha View Post

She went out with her friend (female too) and they were at a restaurant and a guy was trying to pickup on my cousin. So she starts talking to him and the guy says he is visiting from Miami and so they got to talking about Jetski's...

The guy says he has a 90 MPH RXP down in Miami... Now my cousin is always coming out here to visit me and has rode my RXP many times and we have talked about the mods on my ski and she understands what it took just to get my ski to 80MPH... and she knows getting an RXP to 90MPH is very difficult and there are only a couple in the world.

So this guy is trying to tell her about how he has a 90MPH RXP and she is like yeah right total bullsh*t... she goes on to ask him what mods he has done to his ski and he is at a loss of words.

She ends up schooling him on mods for an RXP and the guy is totally being called out on his lies. The way she explained it was so funny.

I am sure the guy thought oh she is a girl and will not know anything about jetski's and can try and "wow" her with a bunch of sh*t talking only to got shot down becasue the girl he tried to pickup on knew quite a bit about watercraft performance mods.

So you are saying that I should stop trying to pick up women with my 110mph XP?

+1
    hahaha na... most dont know the difference

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    hahaha na... most dont know the difference
    I think I'll stop anyway, it annoys the wife when I do it

+1
    Great story.

I'd pop a chubby if a hottie started talking about high boost chargers, 8800 RPM ECU's, intercoolers, etc

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    Great story.

I'd pop a chubby if a hottie started talking about high boost chargers, 8800 RPM ECU's, intercoolers, etc
    Im with you on that. Just like i love girls who drive sport bikes. so wheres the photo of ur cousin? Hehe Hurry Fiance just ran to get her nails done I can look but cant touch right?

no pic of the cousin? FAIL!!!

If I was there and had witnessed that I would have told her that I'd pay for her meal. Any girl for that matter. That is just too awesome!

Come to MI this summer so we can ride. Be a long ass way to bring your ski though.

great story but he finally get out with your cousin or not

My cousin lives in Royal Oak and had the same thing happen...

He then kicked the guys ass!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information