Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Has anyone ridden a production RXTis yet?

I am interested in hearing the reviews.

+1
    My dealer has no idea when they are getting their shipment... anyone else know when they are supposed to start arriving in US showroom's?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by aha View Post
    My dealer has no idea when they are getting their shipment... anyone else know when they are supposed to start arriving in US showroom's?
    The dealership I work at part time might get one for the boat show at the end of February. I have only heard of 1 dealer in the carribean getting one so far.

My educated guess is that you will not get a production craft until April.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    rob... the NYC boat show still had one of the protos, and i know after that i think it was going to houston and then somewhere else for shows... bc they still didn't have a new one to put on the floor for the public

from what i was told final production run completion of them was still a little ways off, they had none to show for the boat shows until this point so far

the ones they did bring... man were they in rough shape for fit in finish and abused from being all over the place... you could see how so many of the trim parts were pre-production hand crafted and didn't have the strength and alignment of a final assembly unit... they were breaking more and more by the hour, lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    rob... the NYC boat show still had one of the protos, and i know after that i think it was going to houston and then somewhere else for shows... bc they still didn't have a new one to put on the floor for the public

from what i was told final production run completion of them was still a little ways off, they had none to show for the boat shows until this point so far

the ones they did bring... man were they in rough shape for fit in finish and abused from being all over the place... you could see how so many of the trim parts were pre-production hand crafted and didn't have the strength and alignment of a final assembly unit... they were breaking more and more by the hour, lol
    I really don't understand why they do that. It just makes the product look like crap.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATADDICT View Post
    I really don't understand why they do that. It just makes the product look like crap.
    Yeah I cant imagine how bad of shape the pre-production models are now... I mean at the WF's they were in horrible shape! When I rode the RXT iS the plastic around the footwell was flying off of the ski and I had to hold it on with my foot lol!

I like the exterior of the new RXT 255, but it just doesn't convince me i think is overprice and over weight.

Has anyone seen the gas tank of the 255 RXTis? I wonder if that 18.6 gal gas tank will fit the RXP's and RXT's.

There was none in the Cleveland Boat Show last week. The boat show is advertised at the largest indoor show in the country - over 1-M square feet... Ron

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information