Anyone heard of Gasket Technology

Looking for a complete gasket kit for my 787. Came across a brand called Gasket Technology. Seems to be the best price for what you get. Anybody know if they are any good, or do you get what you pay for. Is a gasket a gasket??

http://www.gaskettechnology.com/home.html

Thanks

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    It says dealer sales only at the top. I've never heard of them though. Cometic makes a great gasket set too.

Yah, I know about the dealer only. I am looking to buy through ebay. Around $50usd for a complete gasket set.

Smile

I have never had problems with cometic gaskets,I use them on yamaha,kawasaki,sea-doo,polaris.The only diff. is a few of the oem stainless might be a diff. material in the cometic set.If cometic is good enough for wiseco to include in there piston kits ,its good enough for me!!>Marvin

the quality of the crank seals is usually less than OEM if you're planning to use them. the thickness of the base gasket is important, is there 3 or 4 different thicknesses in the kit to choose from? are they made from the good pliable material?

Quote Originally Posted by GTXX View Post
    the quality of the crank seals is usually less than OEM if you're planning to use them. the thickness of the base gasket is important, is there 3 or 4 different thicknesses in the kit to choose from? are they made from the good pliable material?
    I am not picky about my gaskets, but i always use OEM seals. Nothing worse than an outer crank seal failure due to cheap parts. Not so cheap at that point. You saved $25 to cost you $500.

Quality gaskets for less
    Quote Originally Posted by rob2337 View Post
    Looking for a complete gasket kit for my 787. Came across a brand called Gasket Technology. Seems to be the best price for what you get. Anybody know if they are any good, or do you get what you pay for. Is a gasket a gasket??

http://www.gaskettechnology.com/home.html

Thanks
    Hi Rob!
    Yes, we are still in Lake Havasu City, AZ, as we have been since 1988. True, we only sell to dealers and distributors, as we manufacture the gaskets. Ask for us by name at your favorite dealer, and we will be happy to set them up! We custom make gaskets in any material, in any thickness, for custom applications. We enjoy solving problems, and look forward to helping many more people enjoy life on the water! GT

gaskets

great gasket supplier for all skis and many other things in lake havasu AZ. Nice people to.

[QUOTE=castaicsportsgarage;1373750]great gasket supplier for all skis and many other things in lake havasu AZ. Nice people to, always helpfull

Smile

[QUOTE=castaicsportsgarage;1373750]great gasket supplier for all skis and many other things in lake havasu AZ. Nice people to deal with.

Thread Information